Chapter : 34

Aarav's Pov:

How can she be here? No, no I think I'm dreaming. I looked side ways and then again looked at the person in front of me. And again I saw her, Aashna! Is she really here? Okay I agree I dreamt of her opening the door Every time I come home but not so soon.

"What are you busy dreaming?” She asked and I came out of my thoughts.

"How are you here?” I asked without wasting a second and she narrowed her eyes at me. Did it sound rude?

"I mean, this is very unexpected.” I said.

"I called her.” Said my spoiled brat.

"Why?” I asked them but they both ignored my question.

"Bye. Good night.” Aashna said to Aananya and went out of the house. What happened to her now?

"Actually I called her because ...."Aananya was explaining but I cut her off.

"I will deal with you later, now get inside the house, lock the door and don't open it till I come back.” I said and she nodded and did as I said.

And then I followed Aashna.

"Where are you going now?” I asked her.

"Why? Do you expect me to stay here on this road?” She replied. Why is she angry now?

"No, I mean it's too late. You can't go alone."

"For your kind information, there is very good transport system here. You don't worry. Go and watch another movie.” She said and I got the reason for her anger. She is jealous. I'm literally very much happy now.

"I guess the movie was too good.” She said as if taunting me.

"How would you say that?” I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Your blushing face clearly says that.” She taunted again.

She is really jealous! I was hardly able to control my happiness.

"You keep blushing. I'm going.” She said and again started walking away from me.

I badly wanted to tell that, Idiot, I'm blushing thinking about you.. Only you. But I guess she is not in mood of listening anything. She is just going on running away from me.

"Aashna wait.” I said following her.

"What?” She asked without looking at me. Why can't this stop? Why is she running away?

"How did you came here? I mean why?” I asked as I wanted to know the reason why she was here.

"Aananya called me as she was having help regarding her project.” She replied. Why didn't Aananya told me about it?

"She called you, but I guess you were busy enjoying your movie.” She replied.

"Aashna, Why are you angry?"

"Why would I be angry with you?” she asked back.

"Okay. Let me drop you. Just wait a minute.” I said and was about to get my bike but before that a taxi came, I was about to Stop Aashna from sitting in it but she said me bye and went away leaving me alone on the road.

It was the first time I felt ignored. How can she ignore me like this?

Aashna's Pov:

The next day, I hurriedly got ready and went to college. My all friends were insisting to go for the lecture but I wanted to see Aarav First. Last night, I truly had fun teasing him. I was acting like I'm angry with him, yeah I agree I was jealous and bit angry with him but forgot it when I saw him standing outside the door when I opened it.

I decided to have some fun, so I kept on taunting him and as expected it was hurting him, exactly as what I wanted. He should understand what I feel for him and I was not happy that he went with that Priya!

I was standing outside the college waiting for Aarav but as always he was late. I wonder when will this boy come on exact time! I sighed and started talking with my friends but still all my attention was on the gate.

After some time I finally saw him entering. I got happy for hardly two seconds because after that I saw the person sitting with him on the bike. Priya! What is she doing with him?

I was still busy watching them, when she came down from the bike and whispered something in his ear. Okay, now I had enough of it. I can see it anymore. I was about to leave but then my eyes landed on Aarav, he was looking at me but then averted in gaze and concentrated on Priya. She again whispered something in his ear and he smiled at her. Enough enough enough! I said to myself and without wasting a second I went away from there.

"Why are you so angry?” Karan asked.

"Nothing.” I replied and settled beside him. Kriya entered the class after few minutes and told me to come and sit beside her but I was not in mood of talking to anybody so I didn't changed my place. So she came and sat beside me.

"What's wrong?” She asked.

" Nothing.” I replied.

There's nothing wrong with me. Everything is wrong with Aarav. What does he think of himself? One moment he will show immense concern towards me and the other moment he hang out with other girls. I don't understand what is his in mind? But I'm sure that I'm not going to talk with him. I will stay away from him.

"You can’t.” Kriya said and I looked at her with a shock. How did she came to know about what I was thinking?

"What?” I asked and this time she answered with 'Nothing.'

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.