Chapter : 23

Aarav's Pov:

After I dropped Aashna, I quickly went to my home. I felt disgusted for leaving Aananya, without even listening to her. I felt so bad when I came to know that she called Ruan to ask him where I was? I wanted to spend more time with Aashna but on the other hand I also wanted to say sorry to my spoiled brat. So I left that place soon after the call.

I reached home and found everyone sitting in the living room. As I went inside I felt mom and dad staring at me, where as Aananya just glanced at me and looked at the other side. Angry much. I went and sat beside her and she got up but I hold her hand and made her sit again.

"At least listen to me." I said but she kept a straight face.

"Where were you?" Mom asked coming towards me. What should I say her now?

"I'm sorry mom. I won't do it again." I said.

"That was not my question. Tell me where were you and why you left your phone here?" Mom scolded. I looked at dad for help and as always he told mom to relax.

"Don't worry, I will talk with him." Dad told sternly and mom nodded. I saw Aananya and her going to their respective rooms. And I was left alone with Dad.

"Where were you son?" Dad asked and I was left confused on what should I answer now.

"Okay, I won't ask it. But why did you left the house in anger?" Dad asked as if nothing happened.

"How can you ask that dad? You already know that." I said as he nodded his head.

"Okay." He said and had a small talk with me. I was not happy on what he said but at least I was a bit happy that he gave me a choice. After that I went to meet Aananya. She was busy eating her favourite chocolates. I went beside her and took a chocolate bar. She glared at me but kept quite. I apologised to her but she was not ready to listen.

"I said I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I said but still she kept quite and her silence was killing me.

"You were with Aashna today, right?" She asked. Ruan must have told her but still I asked her.

"How do you know?"

"Your face clearly says that." She said and a smile crept my face. After that she kept me asking about what happened today like she was never angry with me and I was more than happy to say it all to her.

"But tomorrow you are coming with me." She said and without wasting a second I agreed. After that I went to my room and saw my phone. It was flooded with notifications. I was scrolling them and a notification caught my eyes.

'Aashna Shetty requested to follow you.'

I got happy. I checked the time and found out that it was of last night. I regretted not checking it last night. I quickly accepted it and followed her back and even she quickly accepted my request. I remembered the day when I sent her request on snap chat. It was the first time I talked with her. I was quite nervous on how should I talk with her but she was very friendly and quickly started a conversation.

I sent her a message saying sorry and she replied to it saying that 'its okay.' should I chat with her now? Maybe not.. She might be tired. So I kept my phone and went to take a shower. After I came out, I saw my phone again and there was a message from her. Damn me! Why I always have to reply her late?

"Did you talked with Aananya?" Her message said.

"Yes. She forgave me and agreed to go tomorrow." I replied. I waited for her reply but I guess she was not online so I kept the phone and switched on the television. I was busy watching football when I noticed Aananya entering my room.