Chapter : 39

Aashna's Pov:

Oh my god!

He is here. He is actually here. I was just not able to control my happiness when I saw him standing in front of me.

When I reached station I checked for him every where but he was not there. Neither he nor Ruan or his group. None of them were here. Are this people planning to miss their train? Was the only question running in my mind. After some time the teacher ordered everyone to sit inside the train, so as she ordered we all went inside and got settled in our seats. Then I came to know about the one more fact that we won't be in the same compartment as the seniors were told to sit in the two compartments away from us.

I told the same the Kriya and she her face looked like she will cry any second.

"Why this always happens with me." She said. Even me!

We were thinking on what to do now, in the meantime Ruan called her asked her about our compartment.

"What did he say?” I asked her the moment she kept in phone down.

"They are two compartment away from us.” She replied. The teacher came and took our attendance and then ordered us not to change our seats and other small rules. She went away after saying that leaving us alone.

"I am missing him so much.” Kriya whined. So am I. I wonder what he might be doing now. Is he missing me the way I'm missing him? Or is he busy with some other girl? Stop Aashna! I scolded myself and took out my phone just then I saw Kriya jumping in happiness. She went away from the seat to someone and I looked at the person, Ruan! Aarav was also next to him and I was not able to believe it. He came here, he actually came here. Thank you so much.

Hi.” Kriya said excitedly to them.

"How are you both here?” She asked without giving them chance to return the hi.

"Ruan was missing you.” Aarav said and she blushed looking at Ruan.

"Yeah. I was missing you, hence he came here." Ruan said, sarcasm was clearly visible in his voice.

"Why are you saying like that? He might be also missing someone that's why he is here." Kriya said loudly, giving more emphasis to the word, 'Someone'. Why this girl has to say that!

I realized that I was blushing already and when I looked up, Aarav was looking at me too.

"Come sit.” Kriya said to them and made Aarav sit beside me.

"Why were you late today? I Asked him to break the silence.

"Because of him, he is never on time.” he replied pointing towards Ruan. After that we started talking and were having fun, but then Aarav's phone ranged.

"What is her problem? Why can't she sit and relax in her compartment? Tell her, Aarav lost somewhere.” Aarav said on the phone and kept it.

"What happen?” Ruan asked and Aarav said that the teacher has came in their compartment and is searching for them.

"Are you going back?” I asked him the moment he kept in phone. Man! What is wrong with me? Why I have to sound so desperate?

"Of course not.” He announced without thinking twice. But then the teacher came and stood in front of us with a wide smile on her face.

"Are you both going back to your compartment?” The teacher asked them and they both said no.

"Ma'am please.” Ruan pleaded but the teacher said that just for two hours go and sit in their compartment after that the in-charge teacher of their compartment will be changed and then they can sit where ever they want. Full two hours without him!