Chapter : 54

Aashna's Pov:

The next day, I called Aarav and told him to meet me in the college directly. Today I want to clear every doubt I have about us and he has to answer my every single question. Frankly speaking I was not in mood to ask him anything. I just wanted to stay away from him. Last night I cried the way too hard but then di entered my room and told me that I should talk to him once and find out the reason why he never told me about it. Moreover, he was saying that he wants to tell me something, I guess he wanted to tell about the same thing.

I waiting for him in the parking area, when I saw him came and sat beside me. He was looking tensed and his hairs were messed. Did he had a fight again? He just kept running his hands through his hair, muttering something as if he was trying to calm himself.

"What's wrong Aarav?” I asked but he said nothing. He said shook his head in 'no'. Should I force him to reply? I don't know since when, but I always have second thoughts before asking him something, especially when he is angry.

"Hey, I heard that you were looking for me." Abhimanyu said coming towards us. Aarav quickly got up and went next to him.

"Where were you man, I was worried and why the hell were you not receiving the calls?” Aarav asked him.

"Sorry, my phone is dead and I was busy with the practice session.” Abhimanyu replied. Even I knew that he was busy with his practice, he has a tournament in few days. If Aarav would have asked it to me even I would have said where Abhimanyu was. But why was he worried?
It's wrong to listen to other's conversation but I was not able to control myself, my ears were stuck to their talk.

"Are you angry?" Aarav asked.

"Are you crazy?” Abhimanyu questioned him back and when he didn't replied anything, he started again.

"I have already said that it was a past and it was not even your mistake. Moreover, that girl don't have any effect on me now. It's our friendship that matters to me more than anything else.” He said and stopped for few seconds.

"So you better stop using little brain of yours in useless things.” Abhimanyu added and smacked Aarav's head lightly.

"Thanks.” Aarav said and gave him a side hug.

"Your angry bird is emotional today.” Abhimanyu said to me but I had no reaction other than a nod as my mind kept thinking about the talk they had. Which girl? Why would Abhimanyu get angry? And even if he is angry, why is Aarav worried?

"Anyway, I will meet you later.” Abhimanyu said and went away only before joining his both the palms and bending his head a little in front of me, he always teased me as his sister in law and said that he is liable to give me respect.

"Stop doing that.” I said and he laughed.

"Okay, tell me what happened?" Aarav asked sitting beside me. I wanted to ask him about Sanjana but now I was curious to know about his talk with Abhimanyu and I ended up asking him that.

"We saw his ex girlfriend today.” He replied.

"Then? What's a big deal about it?" I asked back.

"She was my girlfriend as well.” he said and I was tongue tied.

"You both dated the same girl?” I somehow managed to ask.

"Unfortunately yes."

How is this possible? I mean generally boys don't do it, it is like breaking their bro code then how did they dated the same girl and are still friends?

"Who did that mistake?” I asked hoping that he was not the one doing it.

"I.” he replied and I got disappointed again. I was already disappointed to know that he had a ex-girlfriend. It was then I realized that I never asked him about his ex girlfriend's. Maybe I will ask that later, first I want to know why he dated Abhimanyu's girlfriend.

"Why and how?” I asked and he glanced at me.

"We were 17 at that time, I was not knowing that Abhi was dating her, he kept it a secret from everyone and one day that same girl asked me out and even I said yes. And then one day Abhi saw us together, no doubt he was very much angry with me. I felt so guilty when I came to know about it but I was in the fault. I pleaded a lot to him, to at least listen to me but he was not ready for it." He said and paused.

"It was only Sanjana, who was there by my side. She helped me to settle down everything and she is the only reason why I have Abhi has my friend till now.” He added. I felt really very much sad for him but I was also shocked. I rested my hand on his shoulder in order to calm him.

"Don't worry. Now I'm okay.” He said with a smile assuring me.

"Anyway, you wanted to ask me something, what is it?” He asked.

"No nothing, I just wanted to meet you.” I lied as I lost to courage to ask him anything.

"Bye. I will meet you later.” I said and stood up to leave.

"Shall I drop you?” He asked but I said no as I was already having my scooty with me. After saying a final goodbye, I went away from there.

Here I was not done with knowing his one secret and now I came to know the other one. I was busy thinking about it that I not noticed the speed breaker and the result was I fell from my scooty. Luckily there were no injuries except for the injury I got to my leg, I was wincing in pain when I heard a very soft voice of a girl.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up and saw Sanjana standing there. She gave me her hand for support and made me to stand.

"Yes I'm alright. It's my leg which is slightly paining.” I said and she immediately bent down to look after my leg.

"No." I protested but she didn't listened to me.

"I guess you had a cramp.” She replied.

"Come, I will drop you home.” She said and started my scooty. I was not willing for that as I never liked to disturb people for my work but on the other hand, I have to take her help else, I won't be able to go home.

"By the way, what were you busy thinking that you didn't noticed the speed breaker?"She asked.

"Nothing serious, just some college stuff.” I replied.

"Oh, but next time be sure that you don't think about anything else, just concentrate on your driving.” She said and I nodded.

"In fact, it was the first rule which Aarav told me while he was teaching me how to drive.” She said with a little laugh.

"Aarav taught you how to drive? I asked and she nodded, suddenly I got jealous to know about it.

"There were so many crazy things that we did together. Life would have been so much fun if I was staying her.” She said in a low voice.

"Then why did you left this place?” I asked as my curiosity was on top.

"My grandma used to be so sick and she was very stubborn to shift here, she wanted to stay in her own village and there was no one to take care of her, so mom dad sent me there.” She replied. Oh so that's the reason why she was in her village.

"Right turn or left?” She asked breaking my thoughts.

"Right.” I replied and soon we reached outside my home. She helped me to get in. As expected mom was very much shocked and angry looking at my condition. Where as Sanjana was trying to Calm her.

"Mom, I'm ok. Please don't worry.” I said assuring her. I got settled on a couch and mom gave us water to drink, then she started talking with Sanjana the same way she talks with Kriya. No doubt she was very much impressed by her that she even invited her for dinner. After some time Sanjana left and I went to my room to take some rest.

One more chapter and then the part 1 will end.
Do vote and comment.
Thank you.