Chapter : 41

Aashna's Pov:

I woke up because of the bright sunlight directly falling on face. What the hell! I opened my eyes and realized that I was sitting next to Aarav with my one hand over him. Oops! But the thing was he was sleeping as well. Thank god! Then I saw that sunlight was evening falling on his face and extended my hand and covered the window with a curtain which was hanging on it.

I looked around only to see everyone asleep. I guess everyone is tired as me and I'm too sleepy now. I again rested my head on his shoulder, trying to sleep. My mind told me to remove my hand from him but heart denied it. So without thinking much about it I decided to go back to sleep.

I don't know why I have a feeling that Aarav is disturbed because of something, Every time I tried talking to him he just didn't answered my questions, it hurts but not more than seeing him hurt. What might be the reason? Suddenly he hold my hand and I got shocked. Is he awake? I pretended that I'm sleeping. I waited for two minutes but there was no reaction from him so I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him, thank God he is sleeping. I looked at my hand which was in his hands now. A smile appeared on my face and Drifted back to sleep before I do something and wake him up.

After few hours the teacher told everyone to wake up as we were about to reach our destination, Manali.

"Sorry.” Aarav said and instantly took his hand away from me.

"It's okay.” I replied looking at him but he was not doing the same, he was still busy looking out of the window.

Finally the bus stopped outside a hotel and we went out of it. It was night and from tomorrow we will start with our visit. I was hell excited. I was still not able to believe that I'm here, I'm actually here. I wanted to scream it to the whole world.

The teacher assigned us the rooms, three people in one room and I was happy that Kriya and Simran are with me. I wanted to say goodnight to Aarav but he was the first person entering the hotel. Why is he behaving so strange? Did he mistook me for what I said yesterday about the person I love? Oh god, if this is the matter then it's not good. What should I do now?

"Are you going to stand here the whole time?” Kriya asked and before I could answer anything she dragged me inside the hotel and then to our room. We all got fresh and were resting when the teacher called us for the dinner.

I had no appetite to eat so I didn't went to have my dinner. Kriya and Simran forced me a lot but I was seriously not interested to eat something, so they went away.

I went to the balcony, to enjoy the beautiful view outside it. The breeze was cold indeed and the whole city was covered with lights. Wonderful! I called my family and informed them that we reached. I miss them so much!

After sometime I kept the phone and sat on the chair nearby looking at the sky. It always makes me feel happy when ever I look at it.

After sometime there was a knock on the door. I guess Kriya and Simran are back, but how can they come so soon? I went and opened the door only to see Aarav standing there.

"Why are you not having your dinner?” He asked, no wait, he snapped at me.

"I don't feel like eating.” I replied.

"Why?” He snapped again. What is wrong with him?

"I don't know.” I said.

"Listen, you better go and eat otherwise he will also not eat.” Kriya said dramatically and dragged me outside the room and she went inside locking the door.

"Let's go.” Aarav said and then together we made our way towards the hall. I badly wanted to ask him that why he didn't ate his dinner but nothing came out of my mouth. I was just more than happy.

I was looking at him with a smile on my face just then he turned towards me and a smile appeared on his face too.

"Ruan is right, when he calls you joker.” He said.

Joker? Did he just called me joker? I would have got angry on him but that only made me smile more.

We went to the hall and had our dinner. After we were done, we both were walking back to our rooms and I was happy that Aarav was back to his normal mood.

I was about to ask him what was wrong with him earlier but then my phone ranged, I opened it and saw the person calling, Karan. Even Aarav looked at the caller id.

"Hi.” I said and looked at Aarav, his eyes were filled with complete rage. What happened to him now?

I hung the phone early and was about to ask him the same question, but he said me bye and went away without letting me answer anything. I realized that I was out of my room, so I went inside and sat on my bed.

"So, how was the dinner with Aarav?” Kriya teased me but I didn't answered her anything.

I don't understand what is wrong with Aarav, one moment he is very sweet the other moment he gets completely changed. Split personality.

"I'm not sleepy.” Simran said.

"Let's go out for a walk.” Kriya suggested.

"What if the teacher comes to know about it? Simran asked.

"We won't go out, we will just roam inside the hotel.” She said.

"Tell it clearly that you want to see Ruan.” I said and she smiled at me. This girl has gone totally crazy for him, she can't live a second without him!

'So what, even you are very crazy for Aarav', my mind mocked at me. Shut up! I said to my self and went out with them, hoping to see him.

As expected, Ruan came out to meet Kriya. I was waiting for Aarav to come out but he never did. Ruan said that he slept already. Simran went to meet Yash, I guess I'm going to stay alone now but no, Simran took me with her. But I don't wanted to disturb them, so I said that I will just a take walk around, she was not ready to leave me but luckily I found Karan.

"What are you doing here?” He asked the moment we saw each other.

"Just taking a walk.” I replied and then he said that we will walk together.

We took a walk around the whole hotel and when we were heading back to our room I saw Aarav, walking towards us. He was talking on phone with a smile but his smile turned into anger the moment his eyes led on us.

And then without looking at us he went out of the hotel. I wanted to stop him but was unable to do that. Is this boy out of his mind? Where he went now?

Karan dropped me outside my room and I went inside but I was not able to stop thinking about Aarav. What if something happens to him? No no. I texted Ruan about the same and he said that he was not getting the network hence he went out and I should not worry.

"Okay.” I replied him and told him to message me once he arrive back.

After Fifteen minutes, I got a message from Ruan that he is back safely. I got relaxed and went to sleep.

No matter what, I will talk with him tomorrow.

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.