Chapter : 55

Aashna's POV:

It has been a complete one week since the day of my small accident. After Sanjana left my house, I received a call from Aarav in less in one hour. He was very angry with me and even shouted at me for being so careless. I should have got angry at him for shouting at me but I was happy, because his every word had concern in it. Not only that he used to pick and drop me every day from home to college and college to home. I told him not to do it but he being the most stubborn person never listens to me.

Now I'm completely fine. It's marriage anniversary of Aarav's mom and dad and I'm invited for the same. I'm so much excited for it. It is the second time that I'm going to visit his home, first time was when I went to help Aananya in her project work and second time is today.

It was seven in the evening when Kriya came to home, So that we can go together.

"I guess someone is very excited." Kriya teased.

"Stop teasing me and book the cab." I ordered.

"We are not going by cab." She said and I gave her a confused look.

"Do you want to drive my scooty in this Indian suit?" I asked and she started laughing.

"Of course not. Ruan is waiting outside." She said and dragged me outside my house. I went out and saw Ruan's car. Thank god, for a second I seriously thought that she is going to make me travel on his bike.

I went and got settled on the back seat, where Abhimanyu was sitting.

"Where is Divya and Anushka?" I asked.

"They went to his in the afternoon." Abhimanyu replied.

"Why are dressed like it's anniversary of your mom and dad?" Ruan asked with a serious look on his face that I actually thought that he is serious about what he is saying.

"It's one and the same man." Abhimanyu teased.

"Stop it both of you and don't spoil her mood. Aashna they are joking." Kriya shouted at them and assured me at the same time. I looked at myself in my mobile to make sure about what they said.

"Stop it girl, we were joking. Stop getting influenced by what other's say." Abhimanyu said and snatched my mobile from me. After sometime the car stopped and I was the first person to step out of it.

"Hi." Aananya came and hugged me.

"I guess, you have became a very busy girl you don't even message me." she said cutely.

"No, it's nothing like that." I tried to explain her. Frankly speaking, most of the time she post pictures with Sanjana and I hate seeing that, So I never messaged her.

After meeting every one of us, she took us inside. There were few of their relatives sitting in the living room, who looked at us as if they just saw aliens.

"You guys won't feel comfortable here, come we will go to terrace." Aananya said and took us there. Whole the time my eyes kept looking for Aarav but he was no where to be seen. I was having second thoughts like what if Aarav is with Sanjana.

"Where are others?" I asked and everyone looked at me.

"I mean Divya and Anushka." I replied to their unasked question.

"As if you are searching for them." Ruan said but I ignored it.

"Anu, tell Aarav to come up fast. His girlfriend is getting crazy to see him." Abhimanyu said and everyone laughed. There was no point to argue about this topic because if I do that, I will be on one side and they all will be on the other, ultimately teasing me more, So I kept quite.