26

Aashna's Pov:

What would have happened to his hand?

I went towards him with out wasting a second.

"Hi, good mor..."He was saying but I cut him.

"What happened to your hand?” I asked looking straight into his eyes.

"umm.... Nothing.” He said and began to hide his hand from me and I don't know from where I got guts but I directly took his hand in mine and examined the wound.

Though it was covered, I could feel that it was swollen and even the blood on the other side was visible clearly. I felt like crying but I didn't knew the reason why I felt like that. Somehow I composed myself and looked at him.

"Did you.” I was saying something but this time he stopped me.

"Are you crying?” He asked looking at me with concern. Calm down Aashna. What will he think if he will come to know that you are crying for him?

"No, it's nothing like that.” I said faking a smile and he nodded his head.

"Did you had a fight with someone?” I asked him but he didn't replied.

"If you are done checking the wound, you can leave his hand.” Ruan said coming towards us and I realized that I was still holding his wounded hand.

"OH sorry.” I said and slowly left his hand. Aarav shoot a look at Ruan and muttered something like, 'can't you see me happy?' I heard something like that but I was not sure. Did he really said that?

"Now why are you blushing?” Ruan asked me. Blushing? No! I touched my cheeks to control them.

"No, I'm not."I said to him.

"Aarav, you didn't answered my question.” I asked him to change the topic otherwise I know every well that Ruan can go on whole day teasing me and still he won't get tired.

"Answer Aarav.” Ruan encouraged him but still Aarav was not saying anything. He only looked confused. Why is he not answering? Then Ruan tapped his shoulder assuring him and answered me.

"Actually he was quite angry on some reason and took it on a wall. I mean he punched it." He said and my eyes widened. How can someone punch a wall? Is he mad?

"Of course he is mad." Ruan said. How did he came to know what I was thinking! I looked at him suspiciously and he just smiled at me.

"Okay, you both continue. I'm having some work.” Ruan said and left.

"He is such a angry bird.” He whispered to me before leaving. After Ruan left we both were walking in the corridor heading towards our respective classroom.

"Did you attended today's announcement?” Aarav asked and I nodded.

"Why so?” I asked.

"I didn't saw you there.” He replied.

"But I saw you. You were sitting in the extreme corner right? I said and a smile appeared on his face.

"I guess someone is stalking me." He said with a smirk and why I don't understand, why did I blushed at that moment.

"No, it's nothing like that.” I said still blushing. He would have definitely got that I'm lying. So stupid of me!

"But why did you came late?” I asked.

"I went to hospital.” he said and I again asked him why? Again so stupid of me to ask that. Of course he went to treat his wound.

"Because... Because there was no Aashna to treat my wound.” He said making a sad face and I swear he looked ten times more cute. But his sentence again made me blush. I guess my cheeks are going to explode now!

Before I could say anything his phone rang. Thank god!

"Yeah.. I will be there.” He said and hung up the call.

"Where are you going?” I asked the moment he kept the phone. stupid stupid! What will he think that I was listening to his talk on phone! Why I act so stupid in front of him.

"Sorry.” I replied. I really felt embarrassed.

"Why?” He asked with a shock look on his face.

"I should not have asked you that.” I replied and he laughed.

"You are really very funny.” He said still laughing. What funny thing I did now?

"Well firstly, you don't have to think twice before asking or telling me anything. And the second thing..... Being a captain of football team I'm supposed to attend a meeting conducted by the coach and then train some new players.” He said.

"Okay. But how to train with this hand.” I said pointing towards his hand and again I saw him smiling.
What now?

"Okay okay, I know, it's a football and it's played it leg but still what if your hand hurts more?” I said and he started laughing. He is making fun of me!!!

"You are laughing at me. I'm not going to talk with you.” I said and began to leave but he pulled my hand to stop me but I kind off lost my balance and directly bumped at him there was no way to control myself from falling on him. When I opened my eyes I realized that I was clinging on him with my hand wrapped around his neck for support. Luckily there was a wall behind him otherwise we would have definitely rested on floor. I saw him wincing in pain realized that his wounded hand hit the wall. I quickly took a step backward.

"Sorry sorry sorry.” I said and looked at his hand.

"No no, Don't be sorry. I'm alright.” He said. But I knew that he was not. His eyes were clearing saying that he is in pain.

"No you are not."I said but he assured me that it's just a little pain and will go away soon. He accompanied me to my classroom.

"Bye. See you afterwards.” He said.

"Bye. Take care.” I said looking at his hand.

"And I'm sorry again.” I said but he again said that I should not say sorry and he is perfectly fine. After that he went to attend his meeting and I went to attend my lectures.

I went inside the classroom and got settled next to Kriya. The teacher started the lecture but I was not in mood to listen it. I closed my eyes and me clinging on Aarav flashed before me. And as always I started blushing.

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.