Chapter : 50

Aashna's Pov:

One hour left and then It's my birthday! I'm so much excited for it but more than me there is someone else who is more excited. Aarav and Kriya. I feel really blessed to have them in my life. They both actually had a fight on who will wish me first. I love both of them and so I decided to keep quite. I will be happy no matter who ever wishes first but the one who wishes second will definitely have to bear with my taunts.

"Done with your packing?” Di asked coming towards me.

"Yes almost.” I replied.

"You are very excited, aren't you?” She asked and I nodded. My excitement was on top. First to know who wish me first, then to find what gift mom and dad are giving me and then to see Aarav's plan and his Farmhouse. I feel like I will get crazy because of these excitement.

I waited waited and waited and now it was 11:50 on the clock when my phone rang. It was from Aarav. I received it and realized that it was a conference call and Kriya was also on the call.

"May I know the reason for this conference call?” I asked and came to know that after so many arguments they decided that they will wish together. I was happy that they settled down their fight with a brilliant idea but on the other hand I still feel sad that I won't be able to taunt them.

"Who suggested it?” I asked.

"Genius boyfriend of mine.” Kriya replied happily.

"Genius? Lol!” Aarav teased her and now I know they will start again with their arguments and I have nothing to do, just listen and enjoy! They both are my Tom and jerry.

"If you guys are done, can we talk on something else?” I said.

"Sure.” They both said in unison.

"Tell me about the preparation of your home. Is uncle and aunty planning something for you?” Kriya asked.

"I don't know but Di just went out of the room and I guess, she went out for the preparation.” I replied.

After that we started talking on random things that I didn't noticed the time. I came to know about it only when they both screamed 'Happy birthday'. I looked at the clock and came to know that it already striked at 12.

"Thank you so much guys. Love you.” I said and felt Kriya clearing her throat.

"I'm done with my wishing and I guess I should leave you guys now. Enjoy.” Kriya said and ended the call and now it was only me and Aarav on the call.

"Happiest birthday babe.” He said and I chuckled.

"Thanks.” I said and saw Di approaching me with the cake in her hand.

"I will call you later.” I said and hung the call.

Mom dad came and wished me followed by Di and till then all I could feel was my phone ringing. Di took the phone and kept it on silent mode.

"You can call everyone later, first cut the cake.” She said. After my small family birthday celebration, mom dad gifted me a gold chain which I asked them to buy last month.

"Thank you so much.” I said and hugged them. When mom dad went back I took my phone and started replying to everyone. Suddenly a feeling of sadness overwhelmed me. I thought that Aarav and others will come to meet me but no one did! I understand that we are going to meet tomorrow but I would have been more happy if they would have came here tonight.

Meanwhile Ruan called and wished me and I called others whose call I was not able to receive earlier. After that I again started replying to the messages and just then my phone ranged again. It was from Divya.