Chapter : 9

Aashna's Pov:

I went inside and got settled on my seat. Luckily it was not in front of him. He was on the first chair on the right of the table and I was on the third chair on the left. I once again looked at him and found him talking with his assistant. How I'm going to give my presentation, with him sitting right in front of me?

I was actually so happy knowing that he will not attend the meeting but my happiness is just faded now seeing him here. Why you did this to me god?

"I know he looks good, but that doesn't mean you will keep staring at him." Chetan, my colleague who was sitting next to me whispered in my ear making me totally shocked. But wait, he said that Aarav looked good? Only good? Is this man kidding me? He is looking too good. That crisp black suit hugging him tight, showed his perfect muscles. And those eyelashes! I wished I had them. And then how can I forget about his new hairstyle, that small slit on the left side of his head was just too cool. I agree that the haircut was suitable for professional meeting, he looked like a teenage boy. It reminded me of our college days when he had that slit on both the side but I don't care about professionalism as long as he looked good in it.

"Aashna?" Chetan called me breaking thoughts. Oh god, what the hell was I thinking? I'm not supposed to think about him and here I'm admiring his look. Wow! I guess I have to work really hard to stay away from him. But for now I should answer the person who has literally seen me staring at Aarav. What I'm going to say?

"Don't tell me that you are so awestruck that you are not able to speak anything." Chetan continued with a giggle.

"No, I was thinking that why people like you think too much?" I mocked at him.

"And by the way you are mistaken, I was not staring at him, I was thinking something else." I said and he nodded slightly but didn't spoke anything. Thank god, he believed me otherwise it would have been so hard for me to convince him.

"The further information will be me presented by Miss. Aashna." Shekhar sir and with trembling legs I got up from and seat and went towards the screen in front of everyone. Why am I nervous? It's not the first time I'm giving a presentation. I guess it is because of the person sitting in front of me.

I was not in mood to look at him and make my self vulnerable again so I completely avoided him and started my presentation. Slowly my nervousness faded and I was able to give the presentation properly. I was going very smoothly when a question disturbed me. No doubt the question was from Aarav and I knew why he did that. I didn't looked at him while giving the presentation, not even once and I guess if must have hurt his big fat ego. Asking a question was the only way to make me look at him.

"Miss. Aashna, what will be the profit margin if we go by plan B instead of plan A?" was his question. Man, plan B was just in case of emergency, why can't he get it?

Now that he called me Miss.Aashna, I wished that even I can call him Mr. Aarav but no, I can't do that. I hate the fact that I'm going to call him sir now.

I looked at him only to see a serious expression on his face. I don't know why but that made me numb.

Somehow I managed to explain him about the profit margin but his looks were explaining that he wasn't interested in my explanation instead he was having that teasing smile on his face which made me more nervous.

I was so well prepared for the presentation but now I cannot recollect anything. He always knew his smile had this kind of affect on me.

OH god!!! Come on Aashna don't get distracted you can't get affected by him. Just ignore him, don't look at him!