Chapter : 42

Aashna's Pov:

The morning I woke up early and got ready. The teacher told us to be ready at sharp 8. Because after that we will be starting with our visit. I was super excited for it. We all got ready and went to the hall for our breakfast. I look around to see Aarav but he was not there, neither he nor his group.

"Very bad girlfriend you are.” Ruan said from behind and we all turned around to look at him.

"Your boyfriend is not here and you already ate your breakfast.” Ruan said making a sad face.

"I called you, but you didn't received it." Kriya said with a pout and everyone laughed. Ruan sat beside Kriya and Aarav sat beside me. I wanted to talk with him but I don't know why, I decided that I will not start the conversation. So I kept talking to Simran who was Sitting on my right side.

Start the conversation idiot please! I was praying to god but Aarav being Aarav didn't utter a single word.

"Aarav what's the time?” Divya asked and Ruan started laughing.

"He don't have his watch anymore.” Ruan said and I instantly asked why? Everyone looked at me with a suspicious look. I felt so embarrassed.

"I mean, what happened to his watch?” I asked and came to know that this angry bird threw his watch out the window last night, because he was angry for some reason.

I looked at him only to find him smirking. How can anyone throw his watch?

"Where is Karan?” Simran asked me.

"He is in his room, I called him but he said that he already ate his breakfast.” I replied.

"Without you?” She almost said in a tone which seemed like she was teasing me. Why would she do that?

"What's the big deal, when Kriya ate the breakfast without me." Ruan said and Kriya whined. Why are they both so cute?

I turned to other side only to realize that someone's hand is already turned into fist, ready to punch someone. What made him angry now? I don't care... I will concentrate on my breakfast. I said to myself and started eating but my stupid heart was not able to do that. It kept on telling me to talk with him. And I gave up!

"Where do you went last night?” I asked him.

"Why do you care?” He asked directly looking at me.

"Huh?" I was not able to reply anything.

"Nothing, I just went to take a walk.” He said, this time without looking at me. After that I didn't talk with him and kept my mouth shut.

"Eat fast I want to show you something.” Karan said from behind. When did he came?

"What is it?” I asked him but he said that it's a surprise. I sighed and started eating again. Why I'm not able to finish this breakfast? I guess I can't eat now. So I decided to keep the plate aside.

"Don't even think about that.” Aarav said pointing towards my plate.

"Finish it." He ordered. Why he has to always order me? And why I always listen to him without any questions?

Simran finished her breakfast so she went to keep the plate and in the meanwhile Karan came and sat beside me. The next I know was, Aarav went away from his seat. Is he jealous of Karan?

He was walking rather running in anger, away from us but was stopped when a girl bumped at him. No! I can't see this. I tried to close my eyes but failed miserably.

Why the hell is he holding her hand? After few seconds she made herself steady on the ground and then I saw them talking something. What are they talking now?