Chapter : 15

Aashna's Pov:

The last week was so hectic and now I'm happy that I'm finally free from all the work as all the plans and preparation regarding our next tour is completed. Also I'm feeling much better now from my sickness except from the part that I'm feeling like something bad is about to happen but I just decided to ignore it. I was sick for the whole week but was not able to take leave because of work but now that I'm free now, I'm seriously going to take some quality time for myself.

I went to the office and was greeted by the receptionist.

"Good morning ma'am, the Deshmukh's sent this.” She said and handed me a envelope. Man, I hate when my office hours starts with his name.

"Thank you.” I said and took the envelope. It was about the advertising campaign for the tour which starts from tomorrow. Now that the Advertising is starting I will not have to see his face and I'm very much happy about it.

I agree we had a bad past but at least he would have behaved like a matured and professional individual but what he did made me loose all the respect which I had for him. The past week was so easy because neither he nor I talked with each other. He kept on ignoring me and I did the same. I just wish that this tour completes soon so that I will not have to hear his name again.

I went to my cabin and was greeted my red roses and a sorry card. The red roses never attracted me but still my heart fluttered looking at them and for a second my mind diverted to the question about the sender, Aarav?

I quickly went towards the table and lifted the sorry card. It was from Chetan. I didn't talked with him since the day he called me dumb. I was not actually angry with him but also I was not in mood to talk with him, so I kept ignoring him but now I guess I should stop that.

I kept the card aside and suddenly disappointment built inside me. How can I be so stupid to think that Aarav sent those to me? Moreover Aarav knows what kind of roses I like but the question is Does he still remembers?

Stop it Aashna!

I occupied my self in work so that I will not think about him again. And as always I got so occupied that I didn't noticed the time. It was 1 when Ruhi came to meet me and together we went for lunch.

I was eating my lunch quietly when again I felt like something bad, very bad is going to happen. I stopped eating and told everything to Ruhi.

"Stop over thinking. It's nothing.” She said comforting me.

"And moreover you can't stop what is going to happen, what's meant to be, will always be. So Stop thinking about it." She said and I nodded simply. She was right that I can't stop it no matter what but I just wish that nothing bad happens.

"Come with me, we will go for a walk you will feel better.” Ruhi suggested.

"Okay.” I said and went with her.

We went outside the office and were talking about random things which made me back to my normal mood and made me feel much better now.

We were on the way back to our office, when a bike met a accident with the car. I got so scared that I closed my eyes then and there. My heart was beating so fast that it would have exploded any second.

"He's ok." Ruhi said and I slowly opened my eyes and saw the boy on the bike standing in front of me. Luckily he was not injured. The other people were scolding him for his rash driving whereas Ruhi dragged me inside the office.

"Just go to your cabin and don't think about anything, okay?” She warned me.

"Yeah."

By now I was scared to hell. There were many thoughts running through my mind but after seeing this accident the only question I had was, is Aarav okay?

Man! I hate myself for thinking about him but I'm really very much worried about him. God, please don't let anything happen to him, oh sorry, don't let anything bad happen to anyone. Please!

Aarav's Pov:

"Sir you have meeting in next 15 minutes.” My assistant informed and I seriously wanted to cancel it and run back home but I can't cancel it now.

Not like I hate meetings but indulging myself in too much work was not a good idea. I was actually feeling very guilty when mom dad scolded me today for not giving enough time to them. Even Aananya always complains about it. I guess the last time I took her for shopping was a month ago.

No matter whatever happens I'm taking them for dinner today, guess that will make them little happy.

I booked a table in dad's favourite restaurant and went to attend the meeting. By the time I reached there everyone were already settled on their seats. I got settled and then the meeting started but I lost the interest for the meeting when the presenter introduced herself.

"Good morning everyone, I'm Aashna."

As soon as she introduced herself I glanced at her whereas Varun who was sitting next to me laughed a little. No wonder he laughed on me and now that he knew everything about my past I'm going to get more of this laugh.

I ignored him and tired to concentrate but to no avail her mere mention of name made me forget everything. Don't know when I will get over her.

After the meeting ended, I hurriedly went back to my cabin because I forgot my phone there. I checked it and saw 6 missed calls from Aananya. She never calls me this many time, is everything okay? I called her but it was busy so I called dad but he was not receiving it. I called mom and she was also not receiving it.

By now I was so much worried that my mind was not functioning. Again I was about to call Aananya but she called instead.

"Bro." She cried and I became sure that something bad happened.

"Anu, tell me what happened? Why are you crying?” I asked and she finally spoke making me scattered into million pieces.

"Dad met an accident. He is admitted and doctors are saying that he's condition is very critical."

Do vote and comment
Thank you.