Chapter : 10

Aarav's Pov:

Fuck!

I don't understand what is wrong with me? How can I let myself fall for her again? When I came here there were only two thoughts in my mind, the first was concentrating on the meeting and the second was to ignore her. Unfortunately I failed in both.

I don't even know what the hell was discussed in the meeting. I was lucky enough that Varun was with me otherwise I would have spoiled the entire meeting. He answered the questions on behalf of me. The only thing I spoke in the meeting was a most idiotic question any one would have asked. Profit margins of plan b?

Now I regret asking that question but I was left with no option, Aashna was not sparing me a glance and that was hurting me. I saw Plan B on the screen and ended up asking that question though I knew it was in case of emergency.

When she looked at me, I felt like I won the world. Her look clearly said what she was thinking, 'why can't he get that plan b is for emergency?'  but as we were in a professional meeting, I knew she can't refuse to answer the question and she did. I can imagine if we were outside the meeting and I would have asked her a stupid question like this, she would have definitely mocked at me.

Somehow the meeting ended soon but then again, I was at fault when I went inside the room to take my phone and I complemented her! I should not have done that but it just happened. And when her leg slipped and she fell on me, nothing worse would have happened than that.... I actually lost myself in her again!

Damn! I said and kicked the chair in front of me. Luckily the chair was of wheels otherwise it would have been my leg which was hurt.

"Easy son.” Dad said entering our study room. Great, now dad will ask me why I kicked the chair and I have to lie.

"Hi dad, I thought you were sleeping.” I said changing the topic and saw dad smiling at himself.

"Okay chill, I won't ask you why you kicked the innocent chair but next time be careful, I don't think you want a leg injury.” He said and I nodded in relief. At least I don't have to lie because I absolutely hate it when I have to lie to him or Mom.

"By the way, even I thought that you were sleeping, it's quite late.” He said looking at the watch hanged on the wall even I looked at it and found that it was already 2.

"Yeah. I can't sleep.” I replied.

"Is it because of any girl?” He teased and his sentence reminded me of only one person, Aashna.

"Dad please stop.” I said as he laughed at me.

"How was the meeting?” He asked and again her face flashed before me.

"Yeah, it was good. We are making some changes though and then we will release the dates and plan.” I replied. We talked for sometime on random things and then he got up to go back to his room as he was sleepy by now. He went near the door but stopped there.

"Aarav?” He called.

"I know you are talented but I personally think that you should not try of reading a upside down book.” He said with a teasing smile and left. What was he talking about?

I looked at my hands and realized that I was holding a book and that too upside down. Man, I don't even knew which book I was holding. I kept the book back to its place and went to my room. The girl has really captured my mind again.

Aashna's Pov:

"We both studied in the same college."

Chetan's sentence was continuously running in my mind. I was shocked when he said that to me but it shocked me more knowing that if we studied in the same college it means that he know everything about me and Aarav. This is all because of Aarav, I always told him to attend the lectures but he never listened to me. All he wanted to do was bunk lectures and sit in college campus doing nothing but enjoying with his friends but it was not all his fault, even I loved that. In fact I had the best time of my life with them in that college campus. I really miss those days and I wish that I could live them again, this time with more maturity that a silly fight won't break our relation. I thought to myself and found a lone tear running down my cheeks but then again it's a bitter truth that I can't, I never will be!