Chapter : 38

Aarav's  Pov:

Two weeks later.....

Finally the exams have ended and now everyone is looking forward for the visit to Manali. Tomorrow we all will be leaving for the same. I'm excited because Aashna will be there too. I didn't talk with her much because of the exams but now they are over I barely think that I can live without talking with her.

And more over I realized my true feelings for her and now I don't think hiding it will make any sense and I guess I will confess it as soon as I get proper time. Frankly speaking, I even tried to say it to her yesterday but suddenly I got nervous and I avoided talking about it. But I will definitely say it to her before its too late and for now, I should sleep otherwise I will definitely get late and will miss the train.

I texted a 'good night' message to Aashna and drifted to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up and hurriedly got it. I searched for my watch but it was not there. Where did I kept it? I searched it again but still I was unable to find it.

"Mom, where is my watch.” I asked coming downstairs.

"In front of you.” She replied and I realized that I kept it on the dining table last night.

"Careless boy.” She commented and I saw Aananya laughing at me.

"See, I have packed everything but just check if you need something more.” Mom said as Yesterday she packed my bag.

"No mom, I trust you.” I said and she rolled her eyes. After That I was knowing that lots of instructions are on my way now as she started giving her first instruction.

"Okay mom, I promise I won't eat anything given by the stranger, also I will call you when I reach there and.." I was going to continue with her instructions but she stopped me.

"See your son is making fun of me." She said to dad and he warned me not to do it.

"Sorry dad, sorry mom. "I said raising my hands in surrender.

" And you are definitely going to call me when you reach there.” She ordered and I agreed.

"I will miss you.” I said and hugged her followed by dad.

"And my spoiled brat, I won't miss you.” I said and she was about to punch me but I stopped it,

"Of course I will miss you.” I said and she hugged me.

"I will miss you too. And don't forget to bring the things I ordered.” She said and I nodded. Last night, she gave me a full list of things she want from there, I wonder how will be able to purchase all of it.

After saying a final bye to them I went out with my dad, he was going to drop me near station. The teachers said that everyone should meet there. After sometime the car stopped outside the station and I called Ruan, he said that he will reach in two minutes. I also met my other friends outside only so we all decided to wait for him.

After he came, before meeting me he went to meet my dad and then we all made our way towards the station and dad went back home.

"I'm so excited.” Ruan said while walking.

"Where's Kriya?” I asked him and came to know that her parents are going drop her, so she might be already on the station. I guess Aashna might be also with her. A feeling of  excitement built in heart to see her so I hurriedly started walking. I saw the train standing on the station and the teacher glaring at us.

"Your group will never be on time, right?” She asked smiling at us.

I guess we are actually late because everyone was already settled inside. We all went and got settled in our seats. This is all because of Ruan. If he would Have came on time, I would have definitely seen her.

"Why are you glaring at me?” Ruan asked me.

"Because of you, I didn't saw her and now, now I don't know in which compartment she is? And when will I see her?” I said annoyed.

"Chill man. Even I have not seen Kriya, we will do something.” He said assuring me.

He then called Kriya and came to know that they are two compartments away from us. Not so far! Here I'm dying to get just a look of her, enough I can't take this anymore.

"I'm going there.” I said and got up from my seat but before that the teacher came for the final attendance. F**k!

She started checking whether all the students are on their seats or not. She was the teacher of other department and We barely know her. Why is she so slow? I was waiting for her to finish her work so soon but no, she was hell bent on doing it slowly. I really miss my class teacher. If she was here, she would have definitely allowed us to sit anywhere.

After checking the seat numbers the teacher sat beside me. This is it! I saw everyone giggling at me but I can't do anything at this moment. I waited for her to go but she didn't moved. After sometime another teacher came and ordered us to not to change our seats.

"Especially your group.” She said pointing towards us. After saying that she took the first teacher with her and told us to enjoy. I was happy that they both went. Finally, I can go now.

I went to go but Divya stopped me.

"Are you seriously going there?" She asked and I nodded.

"What if the teacher is there?” She asked.

"I don't care.” I said and was about to leave but then Ruan stopped me and insisted that he will come with me.

"Okay.” I said and together we moved from there.

"All the best.” I heard Anushka saying it and I smiled at her.

I went to the compartment which Kriya said, luckily the teacher was not there. I looked for her and I finally got to see her. She looked up and her eyes showed a glimpse of happiness, the same happiness which I want to see every single minute.

"Hi.” Kriya said excitedly and came towards us.

"How are you both here?” She asked looking at me.

"Ruan was missing you.” I said and she blushed looking at him.

"Yeah. I was missing you, hence he came here." Ruan said, sarcasm was clearly visible in his voice.

"Why are you saying like that? He might be also missing someone that's why he is here." Kriya said loudly, giving more emphasis to the word, 'Someone'.

I looked at Aashna and found her blushing already.

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.