Chapter: 30

Aarav's Pov:

I was happy that I made Ruan smile again. I was actually so worried for him and there was only person who would have made him happy at that moment. Kriya! I damn badly wanted to know why she was didn't replied him anything and hence I called her so many times but she was not receiving it. There was no way I would back out so I kept on trying and finally she received it. It was quite difficult to convince her but in the end she agreed and now everything is settled, apart from this morning practice!

Last night after we dropped the girls at their homes, me and Abhi again went to Ruan's house and then we went for a night out. I hardly slept for 3 hours but the coach warned us to be on time and I was left with no other option than listening to his order.

I reached college at 6:50 am sharp. There was sign of no one except for some students who were entering the college to attend their lectures. Nerds!

I took out my phone and again realized that I didn't replied Aashna. Why I always forget this? I quickly texted her 'Good morning' and it was not expected but she replied back quickly.

"Don't tell me you are awake to study?" I texted.

"Of course not. I'm not a bookworm like you." She replied. Bookworm? Me!

"I'm not a book worm either."

"That's the reason why you were studying till late night, when we had a chat for the first time." She said and I remembered the day when I had my first chat with her. I still remember that day also I made her wait for my message just because I was not able to solve a maths problem.

"Surrender." I texted and she laughed at me. She even asked me where I'm and I told her about the practice thing.

"Okay, All the best."

"Yeah.. Bye." I texted.

"Bye. Take care." I replied.

I saw Ruan and Abhi entering so I kept my phone.

"When did you started blushing?" Abhi taunted. Blushing? Was I really blushing?

"It's common, when he talks with HER!" Ruan said giving more emphasis on the word 'HER'.

"Shut up." I said and made my way towards the court.

"Aarav Aarav aarav."Ruan called, following me.

"When are you going to confess your feelings to her." He said and I was startled.

"I don't know." I said and again started walking..

"What do you mean by you don't know?" Abhi asked narrowing his eyes.

"I'm confused." I stated.

"About?" they both asked at same time. Why are they asking so many questions today?

"About my feelings for her." I said.

"And also I don't know anything about her feelings." I said.

"Come on man! You know every well, that the girl is crazy when she is around you. And still you don't know about her feelings?" Abhi asked. I guess I should tell them the truth otherwise they both will not leave me today.

"Okay I agree that. But I'm seriously not sure about my feelings for her. I don't know it's a mere crush or..... Or love."

"She is really a very good and kind-hearted girl. Her innocence always make me fall for her. And I don't want to break her heart, you guys know things are not simple in my case and I just don't want to hurt her." I said and realized both of them looking at me with shock.

"Are you high or sick?" Ruan said touching my forehead and Abhi chuckled.

"Stop it." I said removing his hand.

"Okay man, take your own time." Abhi said patting my shoulder and then he went to cricket ground as he is the captain of our cricket team and me and Ruan went inside the court and saw the coach glaring at us.

"You are 3 minutes late." He stated and I looked at my watch. It was 7:03 am right now! I hope he don't give any punishment for this.

"Anyway, get ready for the practice." He said and I was revealed. The practice was going to last for 3 hours and the next 3 hours I have to stop wondering about other things and concentrate on the game.

The coach said that our exams are near and we should not miss our lectures. As if we are really going to attend them! So he reduced the practice hours in the morning and instead kept them in the evening. I was not ready for it but again, no option!

After the practice ended, without wasting a second I directly went home. The moment I reached home, I got the biggest shock of my life when I saw Aananya studying. Am I dreaming?

She was wearing a high ponytail which made me remember Aashna. Last night she was actually very cute that I was hardly able to take my eyes off her.

"Bring me a glass of water." I said to her and went upstairs.

"Mom, make him marry soon so that I will not have to do his work." She whined.

"Soon, very soon. Let the girl complete her studies. After that soon you will have a very good sister-in-law." Mom said. Why are they hell bent on that topic!

I looked back and saw Aananya smiling at me. I went to my room and locked it.

After five minutes the door knocked and I knew Aananya was here. I opened the door and saw her standing there with a glass of water.

"Good girl." I said and took the glass from her hand.

"So when are you getting married huh?" She teased and was about to run but was too late I caught her before that.

"What did you just said?"

"I'm sorry. I was joking." She said pleading. I left her only after pulling her ponytail.

"I hate you." She said and started punching me. Luckily, I was able to avoid her every punch except one which directly hit my lower lip.

" I'm sorry." She said with teary eyes.

"Chill chill, I'm Ok."I said assuring her otherwise I knew that she will definitely start crying.

"I'm seriously sorry, I don't want..."She was saying but I stopped her.

"Aananya, I said I'm okay." I said wiping her tears.

"You take a shower. I will bring breakfast for you." She said and I nodded.

I looked at my lip and saw it a bit swollen. Hell!

After the shower I came out and got ready. Aananya came with the breakfast and waited till I finish it. She even asked me to help in her project and I agreed. After all If I don't agree with her who will complete my notes! After I finished my breakfast she took the plate and went out.

I took my phone and started surfing it. I opened my Instagram and saw that Aashna posted a story, I quickly opened it and saw her picture with a caption, 'Sun kissed'.

I replied to her story,' When did sun got so daring to do that' and as always she was very quick to reply back.

'very funny'. Her reply said.

I looked at her picture again and suddenly the excitement of seeing her built in my heart. I hurriedly took the keys and went out of the house.

........................................................................

Do vote and comment
Thank you.