Chapter : 32

Aashna's pov:

I looked up and saw Sid standing behind me. He looked sad but still there was a small smile on his face.

"You still love Aarav, right?" He asked making me numb.

"I asked you something Aashna, answer me." He demanded. I remembered Misha's words. Even if I marry him because of my parents happiness, I can't give him the same amount of love. Should I tell him the truth?

"Aashna."

"I'm sorry." Was all that I managed to say and this time his eyes showed more pain in them.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me. I do, I still love him. Maybe I never stopped loving him. I know what I did to you is wrong but please try to understand me." I said crying. The moment I said everything to him, I felt relaxed. My heart was not heavy anymore.

"Shh... Don't cry. It's ok. Everything will be alright." He said trying to calm me.

"I'm really sorry." I once again said to him.

"It's ok. I truly believe that a person should be with someone who he loves."

"Moreover, talking about you, I came to know about it a long time back. The amount of love you have for him, I will never get that. The way you looked at him, was something I never experienced between us. I was aware of the fact that you still love him but you never told the truth and so I kept fooling myself that one day you will love me the way I do."

"I realised fooling myself was not a good idea, at the end of the day it will hurt me. I didn't got what I loved."

"But for you, I want you to go and tell him that you still love him. Before it gets too late, Go and get him Aashna." Sid said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Let the god decide." He said and smiled.

"Now go fast." He said.

"Thank you, thank you so much." I said and was about to go but I looked back at him. I was very happy to have a friend like him. I did him so wrong but yet, he was here helping me.

"I will be alright and don't worry, I will talk to your parents." He assured and I literally ran from there. The reception was ended, so it was clear that Aarav might went to meet Kriya and Ruan, so I directly went to the room where Kriya and Ruan were.

As I went there, I saw Kriya sitting at the one end of the room, whereas Ruan was standing at the other end, facing the window. Kriya's face clearly said that she cried. As I went inside, I saw a gift box kept next to Kriya. It had Aarav's name written on it. That means Aarav came here but where is he now?

"Where's Aarav?" I asked.

"He's gone." Kriya blurted out. What? When? How will I get him now? As what I knew, after meeting them he will directly go to the airport, that's means he might be on his way now and I have every less time left. I should go and get him before it gets too late. So hurriedly I went out of the lawn, took the cab towards Airport.

All the while, I just prayed that I should reach there soon. I don't want Aarav to go away. The biggest mistake I committed at this moment was forgetting my phone. I would have easily called him, if I had my phone with me but I forgot it on the bench I was sitting earlier. It took me nearly forty-five minutes to reach the airport.

Once the cab stopped, I quickly paid and went inside. I was wearing Indian attire which made me difficult to walk. The ornaments I was wearing were also a bit heavy, which added to my difficultly. I scanned the airport but I didn't saw Aarav. I was not even knowing which flight he was going to catch, otherwise I would easily able to find him. I felt my heart getting heavier. What if he is gone? No God, please don't make it happen.

I once again went and started looking for him but still there was no sign of him. The last ray of hope I had started fading. I guess he went away. I was about to cry but then I heard someone call me. Aarav. I quickly turned and saw him standing there. No doubt he was shocked to see me here but I didn't bothered to explain him anything as I went and hugged him. Thank you god, thank you so much.

I guess he was still in state of shock because he didn't hugged me back. I broke the hug at looked at him, only to find the same confused look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" he finally spoke.

"Is this the question you ask a girl, who came running behind you all the way to airport?" I asked but still he looked same, confused.

"I love you idiot." I said and hugged him again.

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.