Chapter : 29

Aashna's Pov:

"who are they?” Di asked and I came out of my thoughts.

"Divya and Anushka.” I said.

Did they really came to take me? But how will I go with them? I never had a talk with them. In fact why did they came, where is Kriya?

"I don't know when will this girl get out of her dream world.” Di said hitting my head lightly.

"Oops, Sorry.” I said and went downstairs.

"Hi. “was the only thing I said to them.

"Hi, Why are you not ready yet?" Divya asked 

"That's the reason why Aarav was hell bend on sending us here early.” Anushka whispered.

Aarav sent them?

"I'm sorry, just give me ten minutes.” I said and they agreed very kindly.

"Take your time.” they said. I told mom to take care of them and went to my room.

"When will you come back?” di asked me the moment I entered.

"I don't know.” I said and she laughed.

"Idiot! Anyway... Enjoy. This days never come again.” She said. I went to closet and opened it. What should I wear? I looked at di for help and she came and helped me selecting my outfit.

She took out a white full sleeves top and paired it with light blue jean. I quickly wore them and tied my hair in a high pony tail. I even applied some makeup. After looking at my reflection once again, I grabbed my side bag and came downstairs only to see mom chatting with them both, so very happily like they know each other for years!

"Let's go.” I said and they got up.

"Bye aunty.” They said and mom did the same.

"Take care.” Mom told me and I nodded.

I went out with them and saw Aarav's car parked outside my home. A feeling of happiness crept in my heart but faded away so quickly when I saw the car empty. Anushka went and got settled on the drivers seat. I was about to sit on back seat but they said to sit on passenger seat and Divya sat in backseat. Why so?

We all were quite on the way until divya's phone rang.

"Yeah, we got her.” She said.

"Aashna, will you please wear that seat belt.” She said pointing towards the seat belt.

"Why?” Anushka asked giving her odd expression and Divya asked the same question to the person on phone and again answered to Anushka.

"Because he don't trust your driving skills.” She said and that made me laugh but somehow I controlled it. Who is the person on phone?

I silently took the seat belt and wore it.

"She did it. Anything more sir?” Divya asked dramatically.

"Okay bye.” She said and kept the phone aside.

She murmured something like 'the boy has gone crazy'. Who was the person on call? I damn badly wanted to ask them but was not having any courage so I kept my mouth shut.

After sometime we reached outside Ruan's home and I saw Aarav, Kriya and Abhimanyu standing outside. I went there giving Kriya a suspicious look and she gestured that she will tell me everything afterwards.

"I took my decision.” She told me the moment I went next to her.

"Really? I'm so happy.” I whisper yelled. I was actually so much happy for her.