Chapter : 46

Aashna's Pov:

It was morning already but still I'm feeling sleepy. I was not able to catch enough sleep in the train, in fact not only me everyone's condition was the same. None of us slept. We all kept talking about our visit. It was the best visit I had. I didn't even noticed when the week went by.

"Aashna, if you are awake please come downstairs.” Mom screamed.

"Coming mom.” I screamed back and went downstairs only to see her cooking.

"Are you going to attend your lectures today?” She asked.

"You called me here to ask that?” I questioned.

"Of course.” She replied.

"Mom.” I whined but that only made her laugh.

"Now, answer my question."

Lecture? I don't know about the lectures but Aarav told me come to the college, So no matter what I'm going.

"Yes, I'm going to attend my lectures.” I replied.

"Why? Aren’t you tired?” She asked. I'm tired but I also want to meet him.

"No.” I replied.

"Okay get ready. I will make breakfast for you.” She said and I went back to my room to get ready. After taking shower, I wore a blue top and paired it with white jean.

After the breakfast, I went out of my house and saw Aarav waiting for me. I thought that I would be the one who will wait for him, but here the situation is different, he arrived early.

I went towards him and a smile appeared on his face which made me loose all my senses. Keep your sanity Aashna!

"Hi." He said and I did the same. Then he gestured me to sit on his bike and I did it. He was quite all the while,  I could only see him smiling from time to time. I wonder why is he smiling?

I wanted him to say something about how I'm looking today, I wore the top which he helped me to select while shopping in Manali but no, I guess he already forgotten about it. I again looked at him through the mirror and found him smiling again.

"Why are you smiling?” I directly asked him as now I can't control myself.

"I'm happy.” He stated.

"Why?” I asked back.

"What why? Who won't be happy having a gorgeous girlfriend like you.” He said and I tried every hard not to blush but miserably failed at it.

"Aashna, do you remember this place?” He asked as he stopped the bike near the signal. Oh, how can I forget it?

" You know once upon a time there was a girl who was drooling over my bike in this same place  and guess what, she is sitting on the same bike today.” He said and I hit him little for teasing me.

"You stop teasing me. I love bikes.” I said.

"Have you ever..."He was asking something but I stopped him when I saw our Ma'am.

"Aarav, Neha ma'am is also here.”I said to him and he got excited.

"Where?” he asked looking for her. Here I'm trying to hide myself and he is crazy to see her.

I before I could tell him to stop, He already found where the ma'am was.

"Hi ma'am, good morning.” He said. Stupid boy he is! I know ma'am knows everything about us but still it feels a bit odd.