Chapter : 28

Aashna's Pov:

I went home and saw mom busy talking on her phone. I waved at her and she gestured me to get fresh, till then she will make something for me to it. I nodded my head at her. Should I talk to her now? But there was no use of talking to her now, the question she will ask me is, 'Is Kriya coming with you?' and I don't have answer for this question. First I should find out what happened to that Idiot!

I went to my room and called her, I was not expecting her to receive it bit she did. Thank god!

"Will you tell me now what happened to you?” I asked and came to know that her ex-boyfriend came to meet her and want her back in his life. I was hurt hearing that because I totally hate that guy and I even know Kriya was head over heels for him. What if she will accept him again as her boyfriend?

" What did you say?” I asked.

"Nothing.” She replied. Why this girl answers 'nothing' to every single question?

"What do you mean by that?” I snapped at her.

"I'm confused.” She replied. This is something which I never wanted to hear, she is my best friend and I will never let her go back to that monster.

"Listen, I don't know why the hell are you confused but I will appreciate if you stay away from him and choose someone more better than him. And you know very well about him I'm talking."

"How did you came to know?” She asked.

"I have my own sources.” I chuckled.

"Anyway, do you know what's tomorrow?” I asked and she instantly replied that it's Ruan's birthday.

"Very good. So tell me you are coming with me.” I stated but she kept quite.

"Kriya please. At Least come for me, you know mom won't allow me if you are not coming and I promised Aarav that I will come. Please come.” I said and she started laughing.

"I will think about it.. I need some more time.” She said and agreed.

"Okay, but make sure you take the right decision.” I said and hung up the call. God knows how will I convince mom now! I can't even lie to her. Hope so Kriya take her decision fast so that I will have enough time to convince mom. To enough time? Aarav said Ruan's birthday is day after tomorrow and as far as I know Aarav, he will definitely plan a surprise for him at 12 o'clock. Okay! But what will I gift him?

I get hell confused when I want to gift someone, it would have been easy if the gift was for girl... I mean there are so many options but will I gift Ruan?
There was only one person who would have helped me, Kriya. But if I will call her now I'm sure she will get angry. Whom should I ask now? Karan! No, if I will call him, he will ask me so many questions like to whom I'm gifting and why? Whom should I ask now? Simran, Yeah, she will definitely help me. She even have a boyfriend she might be knowing very well. I immediately called at her and then we decided that we both will go to shopping tomorrow after the college.

I went down and started eating the snacks which mom served me.

"Do you want to ask something?” Mom said giving me a suspicious look. How did she came to know?

"Not.”I lied.

"It seems like that.” She said and started doing her work again. Kriya please take your decision fast! After I ate the snacks I came back to my room and saw Aarav's missed called. I regret not taking my phone with me! I called him back but It was busy. I kept the phone and waited for his call but he didn't called back. Whom is he talking with?

I waited for so many hours for his calk but he didn't called and neither did I. After completing my studies I went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and checked my phone. There was a message from Aarav saying sorry that he didn't saw my call.

"It's ok. Good morning.” I replied and kept my phone down and went to get ready for the college.

Luckily I was not late today, So I got ready properly and went downstairs. Mom served me breakfast and without complaining I ate it. I looked at mom and again saw her giving me a suspicious look. What now? I haven't done anything wrong?

"What do you want to ask? Or want?” Mom asked.

"No mom I already said I want nothing.” I said and took my bag.

"But it's very strange that Aashna Shetty finished her whole breakfast and that without complaining. It means there's surely something.” she said. And this is something I hate the most. If I would have purposely ate the breakfast just to impress her she would have never noticed it but now that I genuinely ate it she thinks that I want something.

"Nothing mom, chill.” I said giving her a hug and went out of the house. I checked the phone hoping to see a message from Aarav, but there was none. I hate late replies!

I went to college and attended all my lectures. Kriya was not present. I felt bad for her but also I can't force her for anything not at this situation. After the college I went to shopping with Simran, She helped me selecting a perfect gift. I have always seen Ruan with his headphones, In fact he has a very good collection of it so I decided to add to his collection and I bought a headphone for him.

I came back to my home and went to my room. There was still no call from Kriya. I don't know when will I ask permission from Mom. I called her but it was switched off. Damn! I guess I will not be able to attend the party today. What will I say to Aarav?

I took out my headphones and started listening to favourite songs. I wish a miracle happens, I want to attend the party! I saw some messages from Aarav but I was not having courage to open them, I don't think so I will be able to attend the party and I don't want to lie to him better that I don't open his messages, I only saw his last message, which said that 'be ready on time'.

Knock knock!

Someone knocked my room and I quickly opened my eyes, I looked at the time in my watch. 10:05pm. When did I slept? I went out of the bed and opened the door and saw Nisha di glaring at me.

"Can't you open your a bit fast.” She snapped.

"Sorry, I was sleeping.” I replied.

"Sleeping? Yours friends are here to take you.” She said.

"Where?” I asked.

"You are going for your friends birthday party, right? "she asked.

" How do you know?” I asked her and came to know that Kriya called and told her every thing and even mom agreed to send me.

"Mom agreed?” I screamed.

"Yes." Di said keeping her hands on her ears.

"Who came?” I asked her.

"I have never seen them before, you only tell me who are they and whose birthday it is. Because I know very well, what Kriya said is only 50% true, rest you are going to tell.” She said and I told her the truth and without any further questions she allowed me to go.

"First see who has came to take you.” She said and I quickly went to check. I was shocked to see the persons in front of me. Friends? I guess I barely had small 'Hi, hello' s' with them. Did they really came to take me?

Do vote and comment.
Thank you