New Home

Y/N POV:

We were on our way to that new big mansion, that my parents were excited about. I wasn't. I didn't want to move in with another family, or attend a posh school. It's not that I missed my old school, I'm just really bad at making friends. I made a few but they weren't true friends, who were always there for me. They were just...people I sat at lunch with and talked to, about tv shows and stuff. Not true friends. I never had those.

"We're here!" My mum squealed in excitement.

I looked out my window and I saw a black, vintage looking mansion. It was huge and looked really creepy.

"Jesus, mum!" I stared out the window surprised.

"Huge isn't it?" My mum said happily.

"Do you like it, love?" My father asked me.

"Yes, it's very...nice." I lied. The place looked super creepy.

When we arrived we saw another car parked in the driveway.

"They're here!" My mum squealed again.

"Have you met them yet? They are such kind folk." My father said, before giving me my luggage.

"Actually, I haven't." I said while taking it from him.

I saw them come out and my parents greeted them.

"Hello, love." A kind man, about the same age as my father said with a smile.

"Hello, my name is Y/N." I said with a smile back.

"Aw, Linda, she's lovely!" The man's wife pulled me into a hug.

"Isn't she?" My mum looked at me with a kind smile.

I smiled back and when the greetings were finally over, all four of them got into a chat about our society and deep stuff. The lady had noticed me standing there awkwardly.

"Hun, you can go inside, have you met Sherlock?" She asked with another one of her smiles.

"Ah, okay." I said awkwardly before walking towards the mansion.

"I wonder who Sherlock is..." I thought to myself.

I creaked open the door and stepped inside feeling chilly. We bought the mansion which included furniture, so there weren't many boxes, but there were a few.

I walked upstairs and saw a boy around my age. He was pacing around the corridor back and forth. He had devilish curls. He stopped pacing around and his intoxicating eyes stared at me.

"Are you...Sherlock?" I asked a bit shyly.

"Mm...yes." He said continuing to stare at me.

"I'm Y/N." I said after gathering up the courage.

I didn't know they had a son. I was a bit surprised.

"Y/N..." He said in a praying position looking at my entire figure.

"Sherlock." I said, a bit amused now, rather than shy.

"Y/N." He stopped reading me and focused his eyes on my face.

"Sherlock." I was mimicking his praying position.

"Y/N is a...female, in high school...annnnd..." He stumbled on his words.

"And?" I asked, with him still staring atme. I wasn't about to lose my self esteem this quickly, his eyes almost had me blushing.

"And your not very posh." He was walking around me awkwardly and reading me.