sëvën

I encourage you to accept that you may not be able to see a path right now, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

nick vujicic

Another round of orders came in, from mudcakes to little choc-chip cookies that only needed a dusting of icing sugar and a small blue flower and they were gone.

Tim had to leave though, and I was grateful.

I was overwhelmed.

True kindness wasn't something that I received. I got plenty of fake, sympathetic kindness, the stuff that makes me want to crawl further into the hole I have slowly created.

So I was overwhelmed, because Tim was a genuinely kind person that wanted to know my name and have an icing sugar dusted friendship with me.

The boss came in after the morning tea session, the end of my shift. "Good first day. I'll see you again tomorrow, I believe?"

I nodded. "2pm."

She nodded. "Be there at 1:45, please."

She turned her back to me. "Uh, boss, whats your name?"

She slowly turned back. "Miranda."

"Oh." I looked down and took my apron off.

In a flash she was gone.

_

Filler chapter, so not that good, but at least you know the boss' name! what are your feelings on her? comment below!

Also, the first non nelson mandela quote. He is an amazing man, but so is Nick Vujicic. Amazing people I will always look up to. Go check them out if you're a little unsure.

Bye bye munchkins,

_wolfbell