fïftÿ

I fumbled through my bag for the apartment keys, unable to find them. I cursed under my breath, and realised I had to return to Tim's apartment where I most likely dropped them.

I knocked loudly, feeling anger rise up in me. I fought to keep it down, which caused the tears to well up in my eyes.

I'm a mess, I thought. A wreck.

Bridget opened the door and she also had tears in her eyes. "Oh. Hello again."

"I think I left my keys here." I peered around her and found the stool, with my keys lying on the tiles beside it. "Yeah. There." I pointed.

"I'll just get them for you." She stepped away from the door and went to the stool.

Tim appeared in the doorway and I looked down.

"I'm sorry, Olivia."

"Okay," I said. "It doesn't change anything though, does it? Its your sister or me." My tears finally escaped, dripping onto my cheeks.

"My sister was wrong. You never were."

"So? She probably still hates me."

At that moment she returned with my keys. I took them gratefully and looked up at Tim. He didn't look sad. Or angry. He looked emotionless.

I envied him, like I always have, only my envy was worse; surely this was a problem.

Maybe not to him. The decision was easy; family, or some broken girl with a small smile.

"I loved you Tim."

His eyes were desperate as I turned away, unlocked my apartment door and didn't look back.

_

I'm tearing up hehe please comment your thoughts below!!! But I don't think this is the end ;)