thïrtŷ-fïvë

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

friedrich nietzsche

He looked determined and ready to do anything, and in a way it scared me.

I didn't want him hurt getting involved in my problems.

"Tim, don't do this." I said quietly, staring at his red beanie and the dirty blonde hair sticking out from underneath.

My brother grinned.

"Please don't hurt him!" I said, louder, looking at my brothers eyes. "Marcel."

They looked so much like Tim's.

Marcel, my brother, moved forward. Closer to Tim. Closer to the only friend I have ever had and the only friend I have ever foolishly thrown away.

I groaned and rolled onto my tummy and crawled off the couch.

Just as Tim threw a punch, hitting Marcel on the nose and cheekbone.

Marcel stumbled backwards, obviously startled by the punch. His nose was red, and a small dot of blood was visible on his upper lip.

Tim looked surprised too, and he ducked under a punch.

Marcel raised his knee, hard, into Tim's gut. He groaned loudly, and I started crawling towards the two of them.

Tim swiped his leg in a wide arc, knocking my brother onto the ground. Tim quickly slammed his foot downwards, into Marcel's chest and collarbone.

He screamed in pain, clutching his chest and curling his body up protectively.

I realised I was crying, and I huddled over my brother.

He started getting up, so I punched him right between the eyes.

_

Comment your thoughts on the fight!

And I'm sorry i can't write fighting scenes to save myself so please forgive me aha :P :(