fïftÿ-thrëë

You're not my sunshine anymore.

g.r.l

"Olivia." Tim repeated my name, his tone urgent.

"Yes, Tim, I'm Olivia." I said quietly, slotting in a piece of paper as a bookmark and sitting the book on my lap.

"You went and saw your brother?"

I nodded, still not looking at him.

"For me?"

"No, not for you. For me. To set things straight. To tell people I'm an honest person." I spat. "I'm not doing anything for you anymore, Tim."

I heard a sharp intake of breath and another crack in my heart split. I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry."

I glared up at him now. "Is that it?"

He turned away from my harsh gaze. "Its all I can do. I believe you now, in any case."

"I had hoped so." My voice was steady and strong. "But you didn't love me enough to trust me. I thought you looked past my bruises and saw the real me, but no.

"Tim, I loved you. You were my light, the only thing I thought I could keep going for. I suppose you saved my life." I waited for a reaction but he was silent. "I've grown stronger because of you. Now that my brother can't hurt me anymore I'm sure of a few things; One thing is that..." I paused. "Is that I don't need you."

_

I am running out of quotes I'm finding it hard to find any, so i have resorted to song lyrics.

Please comment your thoughts on this chapter! do you think what olivia said was true, or does she still need him?