thïrtŷ-f0ür

Anger is like flowing water; there's nothing wrong with it as long as you let it flow. Hate is like stagnant water; anger that you denied yourself the freedom to feel, the freedom to flow; water that you gathered in one place and left to forget. Stagnant water becomes dirty, stinky, disease-ridden, poisonous, deadly; that is your hate. On flowing water travels little paper boats; paper boats of forgiveness. Allow yourself to feel anger, allow your waters to flow, along with all the paper boats of forgiveness. Be human.

c. joybell c.

He smashed through a door with a loud crash, and I started feeling carpet underneath me rather than cold concrete.

He dropped me and shoved me away, disappearing from the room.

A quick knock sounded against the door, which was now closed. I pulled myself over, and kicked it open.

Thin arms picked me up and held me close. "Olivia..."

I looked up, and there was Tim. He had a small smile, and his eyes were damp and red around the edges, as if he had been crying.

I felt guilty and relieved at the same time.

"Tim!" I croaked feebly, clutching onto his arms.

"Tim?" I heard my brother exclaim, having reappeared.

Tim looked up, and gently put me down on a lounge. "Yeah. Tim." He stepped forward bravely.

_

What do you think will happen? comment your thoughts below!