thïrtŷ-0në

People aren't always what you want them to be. Sometimes they disappoint you or let you down, but you have to give them a chance first. You can't just meet someone and expect them to be everything you're looking for and then be angry when they're not every hope and aspiration you projected onto them. It's foolish to believe that someone will be what you imagine them to be. And sometimes, when you give them a chance, they turn out to be better than you imagined. Different, but better.

chloe rattray

His face fell, and he crossed his arms over his chest as though he was protecting his heart. "Oh?"

I went quiet, going back into the change room.

I got out of the dress and threw it as hard as I could at the wall. The noise was an unsatisfying silence, apart from when a gold button hit the floor with a small ting.

Why couldn't everything be simpler?

I picked up the dress and threw it again, my arm jerking painfully.

I cried out and fell to the floor, sobbing.

I wanted a friend.

I didn't want anything more.

Why was life only beginning to give me more now?

I didn't do anything good, I didn't deserve more.

I didn't deserve him at all, I decided, walking out in my normal clothes. I crept out of the store, and ran as fast as I could.

Away from Tim.

_

Comment your thoughts!