fïftÿ-sëvën

Weeks went past, with shifts at Chocacino, most welcome moments with Tim and not a worry in the world.

It was a Monday morning, fresh and bright and warmer than usual. The seasons were moving away from Winter and into Spring, and already little flowers were blossoming in the parks and yellow weeds were springing up out of cracks in sidewalks.

I didn't have a shift this morning and neither did Tim, so we were at a park at the edge of the city. Tim's long limbs lounged across the pale blue picnic blanket he brought, his blonde hair propped up on his hand as he leant on his elbow. He had ditched the beanie altogether now, and the white bits in his hair made his eyes seem paler and more piercing, more beautiful.

Yet he seemed nervous about something, and his hand was in his pocket fiddling with something.

I smiled. "Whats in your pocket?"

His hand snapped out and onto the blanket. "Pardon?"

"I said, whats in your pocket?" I repeated, my tone amused.

"Nothing." He smiled, but he wasn't looking directly at me.

I nodded, not convinced. He chuckled slightly and turned his head to look out of the gardens.

I leapt across the blanket and on top of him. He let out a gasp of surprise and grabbed my arms, but I had already fished it out of his pocket, laughing.

It was a small white box with a black ribbon around it, tied somehow into three bows, one big one surrounded by two smaller ones.

Tim looked more nervous than before as he held out his shaking hand for the box. "Please, Liv, can I have it?"

I shook my head, giggling. I pulled the edge of the ribbon, and sat it beside me, glancing up at Tim. He looked helpless and worried.

I opened the box.

_

Omg what is in the box??? comment your hopes and thoughts below!!!