ëlëvën

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there was mercy and generosity.

nelson mandela

He came inside, his walk confident, posture tall and smile beaming.

I envied him too, but I thought I had reason to envy him.

Constantly happy, always smiling, what could be wrong in his life? He couldn't have problems. Even little ones.

So I envied him, because some greater being had already washed him in light.

You could see it in his never-faltering smile, his twinkling eyes.

I followed him in, feeling like a stranger in my house. He just took up the whole room with his aura.

If he was light, I was most definitely the darkness.

He flopped down on my beige couch, leaning back against the cushions. "Nice place."

I shrugged, standing in front of him.

He patted the seat beside him, looking up at me with that smile. "Sit!"

"Oh. Okay." I said, sitting beside him. My body was tense.

He must have noticed, because the twinkles in his eyes softened. "So, what do you wanna do?" He asked.

I shrugged again.

"Does that mean I get to choose?" His voice was smiling too, in its own way.

I nodded, the usual smile small lifting the corners of my lips.

He grinned. "Well then."

_

Will whatever Tim chooses put Olivia out of her comfort zone, and will she like it?? comment your answers below!

_wolfbell