two.

Waking up to my stupid alarm going off was gonna take time to get used to again. Sighing i sat up grabbing my glasses pushing them onto my face. Gabriela and Melanie groaned at the sudden noise. I chuckled quietly before i walked over to the curtains and opening them.

"Fucking hell Y/N!"

"Shut the hell up Melanie we don't use this fucking lan- whoops."

Smiling I walked over and grabbed my robes hopped into the bathroom to shower before the other two could. After my shower I dried her hair and put the uniform on. I cleaned my glasses with my robe and put them on.

"Hurry up Y/N we gotta make it to breakfast sometime."

"oh shush, wait where did you two shower."

"we went to the spare bathroom cause someone."

Rolling my eyes i slipped my wand in my pocket and walked out of the common room along with Melanie and Gabriella who i also like to call Gabbie.

We entered the great hall where i then separated from the two and sat with the group of trouble.

"Morning boys." I sat inbetween james and sirius with remus and peter sitting across from us.

I turned my head to Sirius as he rolled his eyes. "Morning Y/N."

"Awh Padfoot i'm sorry i separated you and you boyfriend, by the way Wormtail how are you going. I expect these two were being annoying last night."

"They were well we convinced them to sleep at 10." Remus mumbled between the pieces of bread he was munching on.

"LJ why are you ignoring me."

"Jamie i'm not ignoring you i'm simply not asking you any questions, i know your brain can't process them don't worry."

"LJ i am very close to hexing yo- oh there's Lily Evans."

We turned to the girl that just walked into the great hall she sighed at the sight of us five and turned from walking to the Gryffindor table and walked on over to the Ravenclaw. Where she then sat next to Melanie and Gabbie.

"I should go talk to her."

"No you shouldn't Jamie you should leave her alone."

"What would you know Fawn."

"Y/N is literally the most popular girl at Hogwarts Prongs she has boys falling at her feet."

"Yes I do don't I Wormtail, although most of them are too immature to leave me alone."

Remus butted into our conversation and he said softly. "That's why i'm here."

"Your my favourite person Rem."

"mutual feelings Fawn."

"Enough with this sibling bullshit we need to make a plan." James said looking up smirking.

"A fucking plan for what? You to get with Lily Evans?" Peter spat while rolling his eyes.

"Why yes wormtail."

"If this involves me in anyway I'm out." I said pushing my finished plate of food forward. remus chuckling as he smiled.

"Common Fawn." Sirius said using his puppy dog eyes. fucking bastard they are good puppy dog eyes. cause he's half dog.

I sighed and looked away. "Don't you dare use your puppy dog eyes on me I forbid it."

"You forbid it Fawn, how can you forbid these puppy dog eyes."

"By simply going to hang out with Melanie and Gabbie maybe they won't try and force me to do something."

Remus nodded and i smiled at him. "We can't force her guys."

I nodded and let out a sigh. "See at least Remus cares for me."

"you two are twins!" Sirius screamed. Students which sat in the great hall turned to us glaring briefly before turning around once again.

I rolled my eyes turning to Sirius. "This is obnoxious. I didn't ask for this kind of negativity."

Sirius looked up from his toast and turned to me. "Are you sure your a Ravenclaw and not a Hufflepuff Fawn?"

"Oh sush lets get to class."

| THE SETUP |