sixty five.

Harry's first birthday was anything but magical. Sat in our living room surrounded by simple directions and what nort i found in our storage closet where neither of us were quite sure where they had come from.

James had baked a cake the night before for Harry. To say the least it looked anything but good. I pulled it out onto the dinner table and watched Harry's eyes light up. "My little troublemaker, it's your birthday!" James said excitedly. He placed a kiss on the small boys cheek and then one on mine.

Harry sat with small circular frames on his face. Ones that looked near identical to the ones James and I wear. Quite funny to think about it really, all horrible eyesight all with the same frames.

"Mama! I woubd wand mikh." Harry said.

"Okay give me a second dear," I walked over to the fridge pulling out milk and a small cup poring some on and then handing it to him.

The drinking milk didn't last long with him spilling it almost immediately. Though i simply smiled before mumbling tergeo and with a small wave of my wand the mess was gone.

Picking up Harry i took him to the bathroom where i gave him a quick bath and then put on some nice clothes for him, "You are so adorable dear." I said excitedly.

He turned to me smiling and grabbing ahold of my hand, "Verg prety Fawby."

"Ah now that's where my two favourite people in the world are," James said from behind me. I smiled and watched as Harry stumbled towards him.

"Papa." James picked him up spinning Harry slightly before walking towards me.

He kissed me softly before leaning down putting his ear on my stomach, "Now how's this little one going?"

"Well they've been a pain so far, but they should be out soon. I've been pregnant for five or months now. But i cannot wait to meet them." I mumbled.

"We need to start cracking on names now, hopefully they're both girls. Would give Harry a headache though if you think about it." He said jokingly. I nudged him slightly smiling and us three walked out of the bathroom to the living room.

James and I weren't exactly surprised when we got the news that we were going to have twins. I was a twin it was quite prominent that the gene was going to get spread down to me. Twins were common in my family, with being at least two in each generation.

Though with yet to know the genders of the twins James and I had been guessing on names for awhile. Though we agreed if we had two girls Hope and Heidi, two boys, Atticus and Oliver and if they're one boy and one girl Atticus and Heidi. The names are traditionally more muggle i suppose in a sense but that's what we think is really brilliant about them.

Harry picked up his toy bunny flinging it across the room to me where i caught it almost immediately without hesitation, "Someone still has their seeker skills."

"Of course I do, i did not play quidditch for all of those years just to simply forget after getting pregnant and having a child."

"But one day, he'll follow in my footsteps. Will be the best chaser Hogwarts has ever seen."

"Excuse me definitely not, he is going to follow in my footsteps and be the second best seeker hogwarts has ever seen. Aren't you Harry." I cooed.

Though he didn't respond but shot a toothy grin back towards me. James picked up Harry putting him on his shoulders and began to walk out of the room. I placed my magazine down following them. Putting Harry in his high chair he got the (hideous) cake out of the fridge placing it before him.

I reached over grabbing the camera that we use taking a photo of Harry and his cake. A big smile and a happy expression plastered onto his face.

James placed one singular candle in the middle of the green cake and lighting it. Stepping back he came and stood beside me.

Grabbing his hand i intertwined fingers with James abs smiled, "One, two, three... happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear harry! have a good birthday too!"

| THE SETUP |