three.

"will you go out with me?" i stood awkwardly next to melanie. a tall, skinny slytherin boy with sandy blonde hair stood in front of us. he had grabbed my wrist as he asked me.

"uh, who are you?" i questioned pulling my wrist out of his grasp.

i had never seen this boy before and i'm quite confused why he would ask me when he's a slytherin. not the biggest fan of slytherin most people were aware.

he gulped nervously and played with his thumbs. "uh Flynn Micheal don't you remember me?"

"No she doesn't you twig and never grab a girl by the wrist again." Melanie said before she slapped him.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her back before she could do anything else. She rolled her eyes at me pulling away from my grip before i grabbed her hand and we ran off laughing like idiots.

Melanie had never been the one to do things like that. When i first met her in first year she was oh so kind i thought she would've ended up in hufflepuff though here she is in ravenclaw with me.

We ran outside stopping in the gardens where we fell over and had fits of laughter. Realizing the fact that Melanie had hey fever in one second she went from laughing to have a sneezing fit.

"oi! Fawn what are you and Melanie doing." A voice rang from behind me. I turned around sheepishly getting up as i helped Melanie in the process. I grabbed my glasses which fell on the ground and slid them onto my face.

Melanie and i walked over and she quietly said. "Hello Jamie and Sirius."

"Hello Melanie how are you doing this fine day?" Sirius said having a interest in Melanie. I smirked as i looked at James who had the exact same expression.

"What'd you need Jamie."

"Oh nothing Y/N we were just curious why you two ran through the halls laughing and ended up on the grass."

Chuckling i replied. "She slapped Flynn Micheal, the tall blonde slytherin."

James's eyes lit up in amusement before he asked. "Why did she slap him?"

"He grabbed my wrist very tightly as he tried to ask my out. Oh bugger i think his nails cut my skin."

"Are you alright?" I was about shocked that James was concerned for me over something little. Although i kinda found it amusing.

"I'm all good Jamie don't worry."

"If you say so, don't want you to go off getting hurt. We can't replace you Fawn."

"Awh i feel honored that i'm so special in the marauders group. Did you here that Melanie Jamie said they can't replace me."

Melanie faked gasped before she said. "My, my i can't believe it!"

"Bugger off Y/N stop being dramatic."

"Me? Dram- oh look at the time Melanie we had to meet Ashley Draw in the library now bye boys." I waved as we walked past them.

We walked through the halls in silence before Melanie stopped me in the middle of the empty hall.

She gulped nervously and grabbed my wrists softly. "I need to tell you something but please promise me you won't tell any one."

"Of course i won't what is it."

"I'm bisexual." She mumbled. I looked at her with glee and gave her a hug.

"I'm so proud of you for coming out now we just gotta wait for Re- uh no one actually Ashley is waiting for us let's go."

I facepalmed and we walked into the library together. Ashely was sat reading a book. Her bright red curly hair flowed down her shoulders. Ashley was a tall pail girl from Australia. She had loads of freckles.

Her and her twin brother looked almost exactly alike. They were both y'all although Ash her twin stood a couple inches taller him being around 6.4 and Ashley being about 6.0. Ash however had short hair than Ashley it was at about his shoulders and again it was curly.

The two twins were both placed in hufflepuff in their arrival in third year. They had recently transferred from the Wizarding school in Australia. Which they said had no particular name.

Ashley looked up from her book smiling at the two before she placed her bookmark in and slid the book in her bag.

"Hello A," I said quietly so we wouldn't get kicked out of the library.

It was a common thing with me and the other marauders to get kicked out of the library. Even for the whole of fourth year we were on the band list. Made studding quite difficult well not so much for James and Sirius but for Remus, Peter and I.

Melanie and I took seats across from Ashley at the small table she was sat at.

"So how are you two going?" A asked sweetly.

I could never hate this girl i swear on my life. She is too kind for her own good. I replied with a simple. "Good."

Melanie however rambled in about how she slapped Flynn Micheal and how Ashley should've seen his face and the way his friends were after the incident. How Jordan Thomas didn't know what to do or Dante Cerullo.

Ashley chuckled before looking at me. "Y/N who do you like?"

I paused for a moment to think. Who did i like? Who did i find attractive at Hogwarts. Who did i want to be with.

"Oh it's Ash of course your twin!" My cheeks burned and i turned to Melanie angrily and slapped her lightly.

"That was uncalled for Melanie." I managed to spit calmly.

"Well your not disagreeing with me!"

"Oh sush you twig." I rolled my eyes and looked over at Ashley who had a excited expression.

"Ash actually likes you aswell."

| THE SETUP |