forty one.

"Je t'ai dit d'arrêter Regulas! ça va te faire tuer!" Sirius screamed as we stood behind him. I pushed James and Remus in front of me as we watched the two siblings fight.

"Tu n'es pas mon frère. Recule et laisse-moi tranquille!" Sirius groaned in frustration before turning to face us and began to storm to the gryffindor tower.

Peter shivered then whispered, "What language do you think Sirius thinks in? French or english?"

"Bold of you to think he thinks at all Peter." I mumbled under my breath. We raced after Sirius as he swore under his breath.

After racing into the Marauders Dorm we found the boy on his bed face in pillow groaning in frustration. "Sirius mate it can't be that bad."

"James, he's gonna get himself killed."

With days passing and the weather getting warmer it was finally time to enjoy the spring weather. I pulled a long sleeve shirt on and some jeans as it was a bit chilly still.

Walking outside i found no one but just me and the sunshine. It was a saturday around nine in the morning way to early for many students.

Smiling i began to walk around. "Good morning Lupin."

"As to you Black." I replied smiling. Turning i saw Regulas dressed up as fine as he would normally.

In a black suit and tie something he would wear on the regular. "How are you?"

"Not that brilliant, not that awful." He spoke as he walked closer.

"Lovely isn't it, the trees and nature." I mumbled in awe and got a chuckle from him.

He nodded in agreement before speaking up and breaking the silence, "I suppose it's beautiful, do fancy the colour green though."

"I'm sure you do." I responded smiling before looking around at the trees and the sky.

"What brings you awake this early Lupin?"

"Thought i'd enjoy the nice weather early before everyone else." Turning to him he nodded in agreement.

"I see."

"What about you Regulas?"

"The same in fact, I must get going I will see you around." He finally spoke before turning around. As he began to walk away i said a quick.

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye Y/N." I'm sure if i turned around or if he walked around any quicker. I wouldn't of caught it.

After my stroll around the castle i found myself wandering the halls before finally deciding to go to the gryffindor tower. Slipping through the portrait door i coined the stairs of plenty to the marauders dorm.

The time was ten in the morning so surly they should've been awake. "Hey gu- are you two having sex!" I exclaimed before covering my eyes and screamed.

"Y/N shut the hell up!" Sirius screamed before throwing a pillow at me.

"Where's James! Where's James!"

"Common room he should be now get out!" I slammed the door shut before running down the stairs to the common room.

Huffing and puffing i found james in a hidden area in the common room which i would've easily missed when entering minutes beforehand. "Love are you okay?"

"Sirius. Remus. Fucking." I spoke between breaths. He chuckled before patting the seat beside him.

He wrapped his free arm around me and placed his book down onto the table which was sat beside the red velvet sofa. "Do you wanna go on the hogsmeade trip with me tomorrow?"

"It's valentine's day tomorrow isn't it?" I asked turning to him.

He gasped dramatically then proceeded to say, "Are you not accepting my invitation, as your future husband i am terribly disappointed."

"Of course i will go with you dummy, i love you with all my heart." I smiled before pulling my glasses off and placed a kiss on his lips.

"James, i need to go meet up with Lily, i'll see you at dinner time."

"Goodbye love." I smiled before hopping up and walked down to the library.

Entering i found Lily along with Marlene, Mary and Dorcas. "Well girls i have something exciting to tell you all." I started.

"Well what is it?"

"I'm getting married!" Smiling i pulled out the small ring that sat in the velvet box. Lily smiled before pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

| THE SETUP |