twenty.

with everyone returning from school holidays it got busier by the day. not to mention exams which happened to come in a couple of months.

my book bag was slung over my shoulder and i began to walk back to my dorm after two periods of potions. gosh i hated potions i regretted choosing it in the first place although i was now stuck with it.

"lara j!" i turned around at the loud voice and there stood james potter.

"ah james what do you need?" he smiled walking towards me.

"well you know we need help with the setup." i rolled my eyes before i began walking away from him. although he ran to catch up to me.

"No James i've told you many times." i expressed.

"please y/n."

"james can't you give it a rest?" i asked although he grabbed my wrist lightly making me face him.

i sighed looking at him. "your never gonna give up will you?" i asked.

he shook his head no and gave me a half hearted smiled and i sighed deeply. "fine. if ravenclaw lose tomorrow so us i will do whatever you need with the setup. if we win you don't mention anything about the setup again."

he paused to think about it for a moment before holding his hand out smiling. we have a deal lara j."

i held my hand out and shook his whilst i was chuckling. "a deal we do have jamie."

i turned away from him hearing his footsteps walk the other way down the hall to the gryffindor common room. as i walked up the stairs into the ravenclaw common room.

"y/n!" gabbie sat up from the couch and i walked over sitting across from her.

"hello gabbie how georgie going?" she rolled her eyes at me.

i chuckled quietly. "you need to stop joking about this,"

"not until you admit your love for him Gabbie, not until you admit your love for him..." i trailed off.

it was the next day and i stood with the ravenclaw quidditch team. ready to fly out onto the field after our names would be called out in a couple of seconds.

"Here today we have one of the last games of the year Ravenclaw against Gryffindor!" Lily Evans shouted through the microphone. She had to fill in for Sirius and I due to the fact that we were about to play each other.

"Firstly the team of blue! Ravenclaw!" Lily screamed. Jasper Garrows our captain turned to us nodding which signaled for us to get on our brooms. before turning to face the front.

"First we have our Ravenclaw Captain Jasper Garrows, Keeper! Next our favorite Y/N Lara-James Lupin, Seaker!" I flew onto the pitch flying around smiling and waving at the crowd waiting for the rest of my team to be announced.

"Patrick Thomas and Kyla Tumbly, Beathers! Timophe Fell, Josh Akron, Anthony Car as their chasers! Now Ravenclaw team wait in your positions!"

I flew down the pitch to my spot where i awaited the gryffindor team to be called out.

"Now the team of Red and Gold! Gryffindor! Frank Longbottom the keeper and captain that steals hearts!" I chuckled looking over at Lily where she laughed at her own words.

"James Potter, Johanna Shacklebolt, Mia Crestfield as their chasers! Sirius Black, Primrose Bell, beaters! Nathaniel Green as their seaker!" Their team flew around for a bit before taking their spots across from us.

"goodluck lupin." James said in a sing song voice.

i smirked. "i don't need luck potter."

the quiddich game had started and i flew up looking at the gold snitch to follow. the shouts and screams of the crowd was so loud i could hardly hear anything anymore.

i found the golden snitch and i was on it's trail. nathaniel no where close to me. this was probably apart of gryffindor plan. they didn't need nathaniel he wasn't gonna get the snitch if he tried.

they had potter. potter was their weapon and i suppose i was ravenclaws. i neared the snitch jumping to grab it.

my fingers grasped the snitch and i held it up in the air. smiling and grinning although i didn't know who won.

lily's voice spoke up from the microphone. please say ravenclaw won't please. "The team which has won is..."

| THE SETUP |

authors note
sunshinemarvels wouldn't
reply so that's why
there's a cliffhanger
-author :):