twenty three.

I screamed as i was woken awake my clothes now dripping wet. sighing i said a drying spell and they were dry once again. i pushed my glasses onto the bridge of my nose glaring at the marauders.

"happy birthday you two!" i smiled as i pushed them off my bed.

"there's three other beds in this dorm boys like honestly." i grumbled. they simply just smiled as they handed us our presents.

i smiled as i began to open peters one. new quidditch gloves. "thankyou peter."

i then opened the tin sirius handed me. collectable pins. when did he get these? i'm quite confused. although i thanked him anyway.

"Hey Y/N we're going to the common room you and James better hurry up." Remus said slipping out of the dorm.

James than sat beside me and slipped a box into my arms. "Thankyou Jamie."

I pulled the gift wrapping off and opened the box. Shampoo and Conditioner. I opened up one of the bottles and gave it a with. Lily. This was Lily scented shampoo and conditioner. Exactly like the one James smells like everyday.

I close the lid and pulled James into a hug. Smelling that exact scent. Pulling back i grinned before kissing him on the cheek.

"Let's go to the common room." I grabbed his hand pulling him into the common room.

Sirius was sat on Remus's lap and they were surrounded by numerous of our friends handing Remus their presents for him. I walked over and sat on the other couch where James sat beside me.

"Happy Birthday you oldies!" Lily screamed handing us our presents i smiled thanking her.

Heading down to breakfast was great. Many students had come around to wish Remus and I happy birthday and it seemed like nothing would go bad today. The bell went and us five got up.

Our first class this morning which we happened to share was transfiguration. "Hope Minnie doesn't crack it at us." I laughed quietly as we entered the big spacious room.

I slid into my spot and James sat beside me. Behind us sat Remus and Sirius and Peter sat in front of us.

"Ay Fawn, Prongs you guys gonna let go of each other's hands yet?" Blushing i let go of James's hand turning around to actually face Professor Mcgonagall.

"Special announcement all, in june after all exams. We will be having a special ball. urh i know we have never done this but we thought this year would be a good year to try. The ball will be on the 20th of June and only fifth year's and up are invited."

I grinned turning to melanie who sat with gabbie in a desk beside my one. She smiled and the room loudened with quiet chatter.

Professor Mcgonagall glared at us all before screaming. "Quiet!"

"As i was saying, you must be accompanied by a date. Also we will be going around to get some singers for the ball and such so be aware of that. Now can someone explain how to do human transfiguration."

After the bell went and i headed to the library as i had a free period. Arriving in the library i slid into a chair pulling my book out. Melanie sat in a chair next to me and opened her book.

"how do you do human transfiguration?" I sighed closing my book.

"It's easy what i'll turn your hand into a duck mouth." Her eyes widened and soon her arm was a duck beak then i transformed it back.

"What the bloody hell?" I laughed grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the library to our dorm room.

"I need to show you something cool." Arriving into our dorm room i close all curtains and locked the doors making sure no one could see and turned the light on.

I stepped back from her. "Just watch me."

I fell forward my arms and legs now the same length and i stood up. Mel stood a little bit taller than me. "your an animagus?"

Laughing i changed back into my human form. "Yeah i am."

"Wait is that why the marauders call you fawn? Cause your a doe."

"Exactomondo."

"Wait are the other boys animagus too?" I nodded.

I spoke quietly in sure that no one could hear us. "Mustn't tell anyone though. Remus is a werewolf, Sirius is a black dog, Peter a rat then James is a deer."

"That explains so much."

"Does, doesn't it also you didn't hear anything right? I'm not registered."

"Animagus who? cause i don't know."

I laughed as i opened the curtains once again. It felt as if bricks were lifted off my shoulders and it felt good to not hide anything from my bestfriend anymore.

| THE SETUP |