twenty nine.

two days came and gone and remus and i took the floo to get the the potters house. stumbling out of the fireplace we were greeted with melanie, james, sirius and peter.

I placed my small backpack down with my trunk and walked forward to hug james. "hello jamie."

"i wanna dieee." melanie screamed and i chuckled pulling away from james and gave her a hug.

"what's up you grump."

"well i'm dating this muggle girl." she started and i giggled pulling her to the couches where i sat across from her.

"she has pink hair, and the most golden brown eyes i have ever seen. simply beautiful i must add."

"well what's her name?"

"Ruby Tachre."

"Sounds fancy." I said. The boys had gone upstairs to James's room to talk about new plans for pranks.

Mia entered the room and she smiled before sitting on a couch across from us. "So girls update me on everything."

I smiled before leaning closer to her. "Well Melanie here is dating a muggle girl."

"Tell me more."

hours later us six ended up in james's humongous backyard to play quidditch. james had spare brooms for peter, remus and melanie.

"so y/n and i will be captains." he said and i stood beside him. "well ladies first." he motioned.

i chuckled before i said. "sirius."

"hm melanie."

"remus, sorry peter."

"peter."

we began our game and let's just say we finished in four minutes when i grabbed the snitch. sighing james, melanie and peter sighed as we landed under a tree.

"i give up you're too good." james said coming over and kissing my cheek.

smirking i looked at him. "i know."

"james you better get your team in shape, if y/n can catch the snitch in four minutes gryffindor has no hope." remus said.

james simply chuckled. "i'm still the best chaser though." i rolled my eyes hugging him.

"don't worry you're gonna have to admit defeat at one point." i mumbled into his neck.

"never." he said.

us six sat there as the sun began to set and the stars began to rise. remus and sirius were cuddle up to each other and i was laying in james's lap. melanie was sat next to me with peter beside him. sirius was the first one to speak up.

"see you it's the Sirius star and Orion constellation." he pointed to the sky where a shining star stood.

Remus chuckled. "That's convent that it was there tonight."

"hm yeah, also did you guys know. But the Sirius star is also called the Dog Star sometimes. Isn't that fitting."

The marauders and i bursted out in laughter as Melanie sat there staring at us confused as ever.

"Can we tell Mel about it?" I asked Remus. He nodded slowly.

James got up and pulled me up with him. "Why don't we just show her."

I smirked nodding although i already knew that Melanie knew about the whole situation. Although she hadn't seen any of the other boys in their form.

Firstly Peter changed into a rat and ran into Remus's hands where he then placed Peter in his head. secondly Sirius changed into a dog and ran and licked Melanie and Remus on the cheek.

Looking at James we both changed at the same time into the deer and die which we were and we strutted over to Melanie.

"Woa, Remus what are you?"

"Werewolf, please don't think of me differently though. I hate it." She moved closer to Remus and slowly ran her fingers over a big scratch which was across his face.

"This explains a lot, you're still one of my bestfriends though Remus." He smiled and pushed Sirius off his lap.

"Change back you idiots." He whispered.

I stood back and changed into the 5'10 idiot which i am. James changed back and i pulled him into a hug kissing him on the lips lightly.

Melanie coughed from behind us to get our attention. "Isn't it funny how you two are both named James, have circular glasses well glasses in general and both Deers."

I paused. "I suppose so," i whispered leaning into James.

"I suppose we're meant to be." He whispered. I then looked into my favourite hazel eyes and mumbled.

"Soulmates."

| THE SETUP |

authors notes
i hate this chapter
i'm so sorry