forty five.

"-in the end, we all past. But sadly it was my sisters time now. One day when we reunite we will share hugs and lost kisses and lost conversations. But she will be taking care of us and watching over us. I love you sissy, you were always my Hope. Always."

Closing my eyes I placed the flower ontop of the grave and the crowd behind us began to clear. The only people who remained were my close family. "Where's Auntie Hope now mummy?"

"In a better place far away." My Aunt whispered to my youngest cousin.

She had tilted her head with curiosity and then proceeded to ask. "How far?"

"Very."

We said our last goodbyes and got up slowly. I grabbed Adeline's hand and Remus's with my other and we began to walk home. My father and auntie following not too far behind us.

As the day passed and the night came we slowly began to pack away my mother's things into a box where we then locked in the closet. "For the best." My father mumbled sighing and handed each one of us a key.

"For the best."

"So Remus, Y/N what's the boarding school you go to called again?"

"It's called Hogwarts Auntie. Just like the one mother went to." Remus said and she nodded.

Smiling she leaned back. "I remember the day she got that letter, i was seven. She was so confused so were our parents. But one day she disappeared and then at christmas came back with all of these magical stories. I always wished i could be like her but i wasn't. At least she was magical at telling stories so it was nearly as if i was there with her."

"Will i ever go there muma?" Adeline asked with hope in her eyes.

"Well we will see."

After washing and packing the dishes away everyone prepared to go to bed. Majority of my mother's side had left to go home along with six or so of my cousins.

"Adeline, go to bed i'm sure Y/N and Remus can tuck you in." We smiled each grabbing a hand and walked upstairs into my room where a extra mattress was placed on the floor.

"Tell me a story, from your school." She said eagerly and Remus chuckled before taking a seat on the bed and i sat beside him.

"There's a story, about a girl we will call her Natasha and a boy who we will call Newt. Who weren't the post popular of people. But they always had each other's backs and were each other's best friends."

Giggling she asked. "Do they fall in looovvveee?"

"Well you see, more people liked Natasha than Newt. They thought she was the prettiest and most gorgeous girl in the year. She liked to ignore that though." I continued smiling.

She gripped onto her sheets. Eager to listen to what we both had to say next. Remus then grinned before continuing the story.

"But one day, Newt got expelled for some bizarre reason and Natasha was left alone. She made new friends of course and found new people to love."

"A couple of days after graduating whilst walking down town, she spotted someone with that light brown hair. It was Newt. Oh how they fell in love that night." I pulled out my wand and sent little sparks out. smiling whilst doing so.

"But not all stories have a happy ending, something bad happened and they had a child. But they couldn't keep her. Sent her off to some people in London."

"They never found that girl, but later on when they were ready."

"They had a son and got married then they lived happily ever after." Remus finally finished.

She shot us a great big smile and pulled us down for a hug. "I wonder if the girl is still alive."

"Well not all stories come true." I whispered in her ear before tickling her.

"Now, now someone has to get to bed." Remus finished. I pulled away from her bed and stood up. Watching Remus pulled the blanket over her i saw her smile and pulled the covers closer to her small body.

We crept out of the room and closed the door slowly. "Goodnight Adeline."

| THE SETUP |

authors note
sorry this took forever
it's exam week and i
have four left two for
the next two days
-joanna xx