twenty seven.

it was the last day which we would be at hogwarts and to celebrate we had a end of year breakfast. walking on in to the great hall early i saw a crowd surrounding two people screaming various of things.

"what are you gonna do now lily cry?"

"he'd never like a mudblood like you."

"ranga! ranga! ranga!"

"gonna go hide behind old oh sniviles?"

"wannabe wannabe wannabe!"

i pushed my way through to the front of the crowd where stood lily and snape. i walked over to a bench and stood up on it.

"bugger off all of you before you all get it from the rest of the marauders badly." the crowd shut up at the rise of my voice and they stepped back.

i hopped off the table and headed towards lily who was still frozen from shock and i hugged her tightly. "why were they screaming that at you?" i whispered.

"They were saying that Lily is now worthless now that Potter isn't chasing after her and started screaming those things at her." I rolled my eyes before pulling away from Lily.

"We'll show them just you wait." Her frown then curved up into a small smile before she grabbed Snapes had and they walked away. I swear i heard him say 'i'll protect you forever lily.'

I turned to the crowd and they stood starring at me. "Love what's with the crowd?" i smiled as James began to head towards me and stood beside me.

I leaned over and whispered into his ear. "This lot was screaming and calling Lily names should we teach them a lesson."

"Oh why yes." He whispered back before stepping forward.

"Oh my, oh my jealousy in the air, oh my oh my you all will get it." He sung to them. i chuckled quietly. "You all better have a good reason to why you did this." he said seriously.

No one said anything. No one moved a muscle. "Hm okay, then you lot better say sorry to Lily Evans and if she doesn't get one, two, three..." I said then started counting.

"Thirty five letters saying sorry and from who they are cause i know who each of you are. Even you Jenkins. you'll have it coming." The crowd nodded before running away to their own tables. i chuckled as james wrapped an arm around me.

"I love how they're afraid of you." He said kissing me softly on the lips.

"They're afraid of you james not me."

"maybe they're just afraid of the marauders."

"Maybe."

i jumped into a compartment with the marauders following behind me and sat down.

"well one year to go guys." Remus said and i hummed to respond.

"you all got to come over at one point mum hasn't seen you all for years." james said.

"well we'll try to go, i'm pretty sure mum is bringing family over though." Remus said and i nodded.

i looked at james who's face was plasted with a frown and i kissed him. "we'll figure it out."

after nearly a hour or so 12 o'clock i got up from James's lap. "where are you going?"

"i wanna go talk to Melanie and Gabbie and the girls, i'll be back jamie don't worry." i chuckled as i pulled myself out of the carriage beginning to make my way down the small hallways before i found their carriage.

i pushed myself into the carriage and close the door behind me taking a spare seat. "hello girls." in this carriage sat melanie, ashley, tanya, gabbie, lily and darcy.

"hello y/n."

"y/n you won't believe this." tanya started and i laughed turning to her.

"what?"

"my parents are making me marry anthony right after i finish at hogwarts." anthony nota. a year older than us. slytherin seaker. arranged marriage.

i nodded. "i better be a bridesmaid though."

"and i better be your maid of honour."

"melanie i know it's your cousin and all, but sorry your mum is gonna be maid of honour." Tanya said and i bursted out laughing.

"the only reason i'm not complaining is because my mother is the best."

"right, right." Lily spoke up from beside me.

"Gabbie how did you and Georgie go?"

She paused before answering. "It didn't work out, a bit weird sharing a name i don't know how you manage Y/N."

i chuckled quietly to myself. "Secret is i don't."

"Imdatingseverus!" Lily bursted out. I turned to her with my mouth gaped open.

"your what!" Ashley screamed and i pretended to faint.

Darcy spoke up quietly. "Quit being dramatic i find them quite cute. He protects her with his life."

"i think y/n is about about to faint."

| THE SETUP |