eleven.

today was the day of the first quidditch game for ravenclaw. of course had to be against hufflepuff first. We all stood in the Ravenclaw change rooms getting ready for our names to be announced.

"and now the ravenclaw team! we have Jasper Garrows the captain and their Keeper. Y/N Lara-James Lupin, Seeker! Patrick Thomas and Kyla Tumbly, Beaters! Thimophe Fell, Josh Akron and Anthony Car, Chasers!"

The crowed erupted in screams as we walked onto the pitch. There crowd of blue and yellow was quite beautiful if i must admit. I saw the four marauders sit at the commentary area where Proffesor Mcgonagall sat bedside them.

The game started and i was so confused. I sat on the edge of the field trying to look around for it. It seemed like the hufflepuff one was too.

I spotted the ball of gold near the stands and dashed my way towards it. It went in the most difficult places and I for one did not appreciate it. Although it seemed like the Hufflepuff seeker didn't catch on so i was fine.

"It seems like Y/N has spot the snitch look at her go i'm proud she's my bestfriend you all fuc-!"He said but then got interrupted you Proffesor Mcgonagall. "MINSTER BLACK!"

I rolled my eyes as i kept going to find the snitch. "As i was saying you all should be jealous like she's the prettiest girl in school-"

"alright sirius stop sapping my sister up go back to the game you twig." Remus snapped and i couldn't help but giggle form his protective side of me.

"alright, alright okay so ravenclaw is in the lead 50-10 and their seaker is doing batshit do you need glasses Toom-ow! that's abuse Mini."

"Keep your eyes on the game Minster Black!" It started raining and with my lucky i couldn't see shit with my glasses. i stopped for a brief moment whipping my glasses quickly before i went after the snitch once again.

As soon as i neared it i jumped out to grab it. I guess it shocked some people as i was mid air.

I could hear Sirius's scream the loudest."What the fuck are you doing Y/N!"

I grinned as my hands wrapped around the golden ball and i landed back on my broom perfectly fine.

"Y/N Lupin has caught the snitch Ravenclaw wins with the most points!" The crowed erupted in screams and cheers and i grinned as i flew down to the pitch to land.

"Goodjob Y/N have everyone a good shock for a second." Jasper exclaimed.

"You know what this calls for!" I walked into the change rooms before changed out of my quidditch gear into my clothes. Locking my broom in my locker before i walked out.

The marauders where waiting outside when i walked out. "Hello guys."

Remus turned around and gave me a hug immediately. "Thought you were gonna fall for a second i should trust not to doubt you."

"Bloody Y/N when did you get so good you caught the snitch in eight minutes!"

"I guess you can blame Garrows for that. Made us train nonstop for the last week i'm ruined."

James walked forward grinning. "Never thought i'd say this but when Ravenclaw is against Gryffindor i recon you guys will win."

I shone a smile before gasping. "Is James Potter admitting defeat?" I placed my hand on his forehead and he shot me a confused glare.

"What on earth are you doing?"

"Checking if you have a fever also let's go to the ravenclaw common room our win calls for a celebration."

After walking into the ravenclaw common room the stench of alcohol some muggle norms brought hit my nose straight away.

They brought plenty of booze this time. The music was playing and there was loads of people not just from ravenclaw but other houses celebrating the win.

I spotted Ash and made my way to him. He saw me and when i reaches him i grabbed his hands pulling him to dance. He twirled me and i laughed my head off.

He spun me into him where our faces were inches apart. "hello." i whispered before cupping his face and kissing him.

third perspective
"blimey james she does look
happy with him."

| THE SETUP |