thirty.

it was later decided mid holiday by remus and i's parents that we should stay at the potters. due to the fact that they would be working for the rest of the holidays and they saw no point on us coming home.

mia agreed as she didn't really mind us staying over as we were bestfriends with james and sirius of course. however melanie left a week before school started. complaining that her brother and sister wanted her home for some reason.

i started making a daisy chain as my head rested in james's lap. his hands fiddling with my hair as the wind blew through his.

"why don't you wear you're classes anymore?" he asked.

shrugging i looked at him placing my daisy chain on my stomach. "i have contacts james and plus now i don't have to take my glasses off everytime i kiss you."

he pouted before his hands went back to playing with my hair. "we were like matching. mind you, i remember one of the first things i ever said to you was that we had the same glasses."

"oh yes on the train wasn't it?" he hummed a response in return. i finished the daisy chain and sat up turning to place it on james's messy hair.

"do i look fabulous?"

"never." i said jokingly and he pouted before leaning forward to kiss me. i depended the kiss leaning forward sitting closer to him.

"JAMES LUPIN AND JAMES POTTER!" I pulled away to turn to the voice of his mother and waved.

"Hello Mia!"

Sighing she hold up two envelopes and James and i got up running inside. Once we were indoors she handed us our letters. As i was about to walk past her she pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry i called you James, i'm not angry at you i swear."

"Thank merlin i thought you were considering you only call me james when your mad." She chuckled and i pulled away walking with james to his and sirius's room. where the other two sat with there letters.

I pulled my envelope open and two letters came out. One with school supplies and the other with some note.

---------
Dear Y/N Lara-James Lupin,
You have been chosen has Ravenclaw captain and Head Girl. The badge's should be in the envelope if not please go to Proffesor Mcgonagall's office before the welcoming feast. -Headmaster, Dumbledore.
---------

I looked at the envelope again and pulled out both badges placing the head girl one in my pocket.

"What do you have there Fawn?" Sirius asked and i threw him my Quidditch Badge.

James grinned from the spot which he sat in and held up his quidditch badge. A one that looked exactly like mine but a gryffindor version.

"They gave me two. Why'd they give me two?" I chuckled before pulling out my second one and putting it in my pocket.

"One is for your robes and the second one is for your quidditch robes." He nodded and Sirius threw me my badge back and i placed it into my pocket.

Remus rose an eyebrow as he read the letter. "Well we should go to Diagon Alley tomorrow school dose start next week after all."

We played games for hours until we heard Fleamont arrive home. "Dinner everyone!"

I was quick to get up running down the stairs with the three following behind. The Potters manor was huge. Once i finally reached their dining room i pulled out a seat next to James's spot at the large table.

Sirius sat in his spot across from James. Fleamont and Mia were sat on they're usual spots near the end of the table and soon their house elf's placed the bowls of soup on the table.

"Thankyou Lizzy go tell Jen, Ryan and Jonathan that you four can eat whatever's left." Mia whispered to the small elf. I picked up my spoon and started eating the soup.

Fleamont put down the papers which he was reading. "What are you're plan for tomorrow you all?"

"Since we got our book list we were thinking of going to get stuff for the year." Remus said. They nodded as we kept eating. As the four of us finished we headed up into the room which Sirius and James shared.

It neared eleven o'clock and i could hear soft snores. I looked at Sirius and Remus who were both asleep clinging onto each other and i turned to James. Who was lying down on his bed reading a book.

I grabbed the book from him closing it and placed it on his bedside table. "hey i was reading that."

"i wanna go to sleep and i can't do that if your reading." He rolled his eyes taking off his classes and i took mine off putting them on the bedside table.

i kissed him before wrapping my arms around him and cuddled into him. he wrapped his arms around me throwing the duvet over us and turned off the light.

"goodnight love."

"goodnight james."

| THE SETUP |