sixty three.

Walking towards the dinning table i grabbed onto the bench close to me. Falling at the sudden pain and impact i had in my lower abdomen. James, Remus and Sirius who were sat at the table turned towards me.

"Y/N?" Cried James. Though unable to response the three ran towards me.

James and Remus grabbing an arm each. "You think it's time?" Sirius cried.

"You dog of course it is!" I spat.

James grabbed his wand quickly with his free hand and casting a spell quickly he then yelled, "St Mungos!"

Let's just say our boy, was the most beautiful person i've ever seen. I sat tiredly in the bed holding him carefully looking at him. He looked up to me opening his eyes, showing me a replica of mine.

James leaned over smiling, "He's got your eyes." I smiled nodding. Harry's small eyes shinning back at me.

"Yeah, but he's got your nose, ears. Honestly I think he's a replica of you except for the eyes."

"Hey, nothing wrong with that. I'm beautiful." He replied cheekily. I laughed rolling my eyes.

Turning to him i mumbled, "I'd hit you if I had energy."

"Well lucky me."

"Very lucky you James," I replied before turning my gauze back to Harry once again. "Harry James Potter." I mumbled.

The next week or so was exciting in a way. A new thing James and I had to learn to adapt to. We weren't exactly the best at being parents straight away. James could barely take care of his cat that he had during school let alone a child. Though he was perfect for him.

I was sat on a couch beside Remus as I watched James hover over Harry. Pulling faces and making him laugh at the most simplest actions, "Look at that he copied me." James exclaimed excitedly.

Though when i turned to look Harry looked well, asleep. "Are you sure about that James. Don't torture our child okay. I am not going to have him traumatised at a week old let alone ever."

James got up picking and holding Harry softly, "I'm not giving him trauma. He's just playing tricks I swear he made a face in return I-I just i saw it."

I pushed my glasses further up my nose unimpressed, "Prongs, I feel like your pranking days are long gone now that you have a son." Remus said.

James turned towards him, "Never. Marauders forever. Cant wait till Harry is older think of everything i'll teach him. Think of everything we will teach him. Two marauders as his parents. Minnies gonna have a run for her gallons!" He screamed.

Harry whined a little before erupting in tears. I grumbled standing up and taking him from James. "James! You have to be more careful." I scolded. I rushed over picking Harry up.

James gave me a soft smile and I left the room walking to Harry's room up the stairs. A cot sat in the middle of the room. Leaning over the cot edge i placed him inside pulling the small blanket over his small frame.

I smiled leaning beside the cot, "Such a pretty boy you are. Have a lovely sleep Harry." I whispered. I placed a kiss on his head leaving the room closing it carefully behind me.

When returning to the living room i saw that now Sirius and Peter had joined us. I gave each of them a hug before returning to the spot on the couch beside Remus which i just had once before.

"...Padfoot I'm just saying Fawn should be fine. She can join us it will be okay." Sirius said.

"What will i be fine for?"

"The next full moon." Peter replied quietly.

I rose a eyebrow before turning to James. A uneasy look plastered on his face. He turned to Sirius and began to speak, "I don't think Fawn should join us. Sure she's tough as guts but now we have Harry too. Don't think he'd be excited when he sees neither parent when he cries."

"Don't think that's the best idea either. He's still like relying on my breast milk and will be for awhile. I cant just like disappear for a couple of hours and call it a day." I replied.

"That's sorted then, Fawn will not be joining us for a couple of months."

"Agreed."

| THE SETUP |