four.

ash had asked me out last week to go to the hogsmeade tomorrow on saturday on a date. i of course said yes finally accepting that i did actually like him.

after dinner with the marauders i walked with them to the gryffindor tower as i was gonna sleep in their dorm tonight. They were lucky as they got a dorm with five beds although they only occupied four so i sometimes slept in the last one.

in remus chest he kept spare clothes for me for when i would sleepover in their dorm it had become a tradition. the only reason i did however was because sirius finally washed his hair. i knew it was dirty.

it had only been three weeks since school started and had been very busy. i had quidditch tryouts on wednesday and needed to study for upcoming tests.

walking into their dorm the boys quickly changed into their pajamas which most involved just pants and no shirt. i grabbed my pajamas from remus chest hunting behind the door to change. i threw my robes on top of remus chest and sat on my bed to the far right side of the room.

"we need to get some pranking supplies for the big prank on the last day guys." james said excitedly.

"james the last day of sixth year is in months, we have plenty of time to plan it and get the supplies. plus i wouldn't be able to go with you guys to the hogsmeade tomorrow anyway."

Peters mouth gapped open and Sirius stared at me in shock. "Your not? Y/N you can't ditch us like that we're the marauders all five of us."

Remus groaned from his head covering his head with a pillow. it was nearly the time of the month for him and he was exhausted and didn't need our unnecessary arguing anytime soon.

I considered telling the boys for a quick second. Though i ended up turning to them their expressions still shocked. "I happen to have a date tomorrow."

As the word date came out of my mouth Remus sat up shocked aswell accidentally throwing his pillow at Peter in the process.

"You have a what?" He said confused.

"I have a date remus a date."

James looked over at me curiosity filling his eyes. "with who may we ask?"

"You know the tall boy from Australia many girls think he's attractive. He asked me out."

"And you said yes to Ash Draw?" Sirius asked as i sighed.

I rolled my eyes at their exaggerated expressions. "You guys are being drama queens i don't even wanna look at you guys right now." As i said that i took my glasses off and placed it on the closest nightstand i could find.

"And you call us drama queens, you literally just took off your glasses so you couldn't look at us anymore."

"You guys still are drama queens padfoot, especially you may I add."

I heard him huff in annoyance. "Ash Draw out of all people?"

I rolled my eyes turning my head to where i assume Sirius sat. My vision was terrible and everything was so blurry without my glasses i could hardly see. "He is nice and isn't a nitwit so thought why not and he doesn't look that bad at all."

"Did you clean your glasses did you actually just call him attractive?" James asked.

I chuckled closing my eyes. "James are you alright cause it seems like your a bit jealous of Ash right now just saying."

"Oh sush Y/N i don't even wanna see you right now either." I heard him drop something on his nightstand i assumed. He must've taken off his glasses too.

"If you took your glasses off i'm reporting you for copyright whatever the muggles call it cause that was my joke." I got under the covers and turned my back from the boys.

"Goodnight by the way and may i ask why did we eat dinner at eight thirty?"

Peter was the one to speak up this time not James or Sirius. "I wanted to eat later."

"Sounds reasonable. I assume it's late now we didn't talk for awhile."

"It's ten thirty." Remus mumbled.

"Goodnight guys." James said turning the lights off.

I smiled and chuckled lightly at myself before i too said. "Goodnight."

| THE SETUP |