thirty five.

"Here we have the first match of the season. Ravenclaw against Gryffindor. Headgirl against headboy. Who will win? I guess we will see. My names Thomas Jordan and i am your announcer today!" The crowed erupted in screams and shouts as we stood ready to fly out any minute.

There was a pause before continuing. "Firstly our Gryffindor team with James Potter as captain but he is with Joanna Shacklbolt and Ebony Vee as gryffindor chasers! Sirius Black Primrose Bell their beaters. Nathaniel Green as their seeker."

"Now who you've all really been waiting for... Y/N Lara-James Lupin captain and speaker of ravenclaw! Keeper Molly Gril. Beaters Alec Jersey and Kyla Tumbly. Chasers Jessica Day, Anthony Car and Thimophe Fell!"

Flying out the ravenclaw tower cheered and i couldn't help but grin. It was the first match of the season and we were against gryffindor.

Flying to our starting positions i shook hands with James as he was the other captain. Smirking i said. "Don't fall off your broom while your admiring me James."

"I feel like you should be the one to be careful of. Goodluck Love."

I tilted my head and ask. "What? Scared Potter?"

"You wish." He replied with his infamous smirk and then i flew to my starting position and he went to his.

Madam Hooch coughed to get everyone's attention and shouted. "I want a good clean match!"

"And they begin!" I pushed off the ground to see that the snitch was already across the field and i closed the gap between me and my broom hugging it for dear life to go faster.

Let me say it worked as i saw soon a meter behind it. I ignored all noises which came from behind me and focused on the golden ball which i needed to grasp in order for the match to finish.

Seemed like Nathaniel had different ideas as he shoved me. "What a little bitch." I mumbled shoving him back.

He lost his grip and slowed a bit and i got back in track and managed to get closer to the golden ball. Leaning forward as much as i can...

"I'm sorry!"

Screaming back angrily i turned back to try to spot the snitch. "Your lucky i don't kick you off the team now Alec!"

He shot me a sheepish smile as i struggled to find where the golden ball had now gone. Spotting Nathaniel from across the field was much help and i flew over and he was in fact chasing the snitch.

I managed to get in front and reaching out as far as i could. I grabbed it and help it up proudly. "Ravenclaw has one the first match of the year! All thanks to Y/N Lara James Lupin!"

"R A V E N C L A W IS WHO WE ARE.
SILVER, BLUE AND ALL ABOUR SMARTS RAVENCLAW IS THE BEST BY FAR!" We screamed as we flew around happy and excited that we had won.

I flew down and ran towards the gryffindor team. I dropped my broom and ran over and jumped on his back. Thanks to his reflexes he caught me.

"Hello love." I said pressing a kiss onto his cheek.

He turned to face me smiling with glee. "hey, too bad you guys won i thought we would for a good second."

"Get a better seeker."

"If you could swap houses i would." He said and i felt my cheeks heat up and smiled with glee.

I shoved him lightly. "well we know which one is the superior house."

"Definitely gryffindor." Sirius said butting in.

I chuckled and replied. "No silly, who's won the cup for the last four years."

"Ravenclaw." James answered.

"There's your answer." I said with a grin.

Shaking their heads they headed into the gryffindor changerooms to change where i went into the ravenclaw. i put my broom and uniform into my 'captain's locker and made sure everyone was out before i locked the changerooms.

With a muggle key. How boring. They made us use muggle locks so no one could sneak in and it was quite good. As no one did sneak in or could.

"Boo!"

"James!" I exclaimed. He chuckled putting his necklace which held the key to the gryffindor changerooms on.

I did the same with mine. "Sorry love, lets go then shall we?"

"I suppose we shall." I booped his nose and sprinted away.

| THE SETUP |