Prologue

In the living room sat three people. A man with dark hair and green eyes, a lady with red hair and blue eyes and a girl at least 11 years with red hair and green eyes. 

"So, Tina... the reason why we called you is because..." The woman trailed off, before the man said, "We're going on a business trip."

"Let me guess, you're not going to take me with you." The girl, known as Tina stated with a bored expression on her face.

"Yes, but the good news is... we're not going to leave you alone again." The woman said with a smile. 

"So you're going to hire another babysitter?" Tina asked with a evil smile.

"Even better! You're going to stay with your aunt Susan and uncle Darren!" The man said, making Tina raise her eyebrow.

"Who?" Tina asked and the woman internally face palmed before saying, "Your cousin Timmy."

Tina went through her thoughts, before nodding her head.

"How long?" She asked and the man said, "A few days maybe weeks..."

Tina rolled her eyes knowing it may be months or a year and two months.

"So we are dropping you off at Dimmsdale tomorrow morning at their place." The woman said.

"Okay. I'll go pack then." Tina stated and went upstairs, leaving the two to talk.

'What to bring while visiting my cousin for probably a year?' Tina thought while going through her closet.

"Obviously clothes and shoes." She said picking different shirts, jeans, shorts and flats, high tops, sports shoes and boots.

She soon went to her bedside where there was a black and purple box.

"Definitely this. And....my supplies." She said with an evil smile.

After packing, she went downstairs only to hear the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Tina yelled, opening the door to see a girl five years older than her wearing a yellow shirt and black trousers her blonde hair in a high ponytail and her black eyes focused on the phone in her hands.

"Who on earth are you?" Tina asked, making the girl switch off her phone and squat to her level and say, "Your babysitter, silly."

"Babysitter?" Tina asked, before her father said behind her, "We have to go to the office and we won't be back until ten so you'll order pizza for dinner."

"Don't stay up too late and have fun!" Her mother said before kissing her head while her father ruffled her hair.

They waved her goodbye and got in the car before driving away.

"Okay, twerp. You're going to go upstairs and give me your money so I can buy some new shoes, or else..." The blonde threatened, making Tina chuckle.

"Or else what? You'll break my parents' stuff and tell them I did it? I'll regret it? You'll torture me?" Tina asked while walking closer to the surprised teen.

"You listen here, blondie. In this house, the reason why I never have the same babysitter is because they've never talked to me like that without ending up in a hospital." Tina said before shoving her hard, making her fall on her butt.

"I wonder how your hair will look on my doll." Tina said with an evil smile.

Time skip to night time~
A car pulled in the driveway with Tina's parents.

"Dale, do you mind?" Tina's mother asked while holding the groceries.

"Not at all, Clara." Tina's father said with a smile, getting his keys and opening the door.

"Thank you." Clara said after entering and going to the kitchen.

"Looks like they ordered pizza like we told them to." Dale said on seeing the empty box in the dustbin.

Clara soon noticed a paper on the counter.

Dear Mr & Mrs Icewell,
I had to leave due some difficulties at home. I understand if you don't pay me. Your daughter has been well behaved.

-Jezebel

Dale went upstairs to Tina's room to find her sleeping peacefully. He smiled and closed the door, unaware of her evil smile while under the bed lay the lifeless body of a bald blonde.
_______________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry if it was short!

Total words: 694