Chapter 8: Failed Plan, But Good Day!

"Students~! We've called this big assembly to announce that this year's big musical production will be!" Principal Waxelplax said with a smile.

Tina yawned in boredom before being nudged by Larry who playfully glared at her.

"And now, with the big news, your drama teacher, Mr. Bickles!" She announces and the curtains are drawn to reveal the man.

"This year's musical will be of my own design based off my own humble opinion, the greatest series of films ever made; Ryan McCain Lose Canon Cop: The Musical!" He said with a smile.

"What? That is the dumbest idea ever!" Timmy said, making Tina nod in agreement.

"Not so fast. Remember my edible wrist watch?" Cosmo asked with a smile showing the watch.

"It didn't keep time and it tasted horrible." Wanda said and Fred added, "Believe it or not, that was his slogan."

"They wasted my time I could have used to prank Mr. Crocker for this?!" Tina whisper yelled with a glare before Larry put his arm around her shoulder as a way of comfort.

"Starting tomorrow, one of you will have a chance to audition for the lead male part of Ryan McCain. I need to find the most musical, macho, multitalented young man who can fight, sing and hold his own next to..." Mr. Bickers said, making Timmy say with his arms crossed, "Not in a million years."

"Wanna bet 50 dollars he'll join on hearing Trixie Tang's the lead female part?" Fred asked with a smirk and Tina said, "A hundred dollars that his singing breaks every glass object at home."

"Our female lead, the fabulous Trixie Tang." Mr Bickers announced and Trixie smiled, making Tina roll her eyes.

Timmy, on the other hand stared with the love sick look on his face before snapping out of it and saying, "I've got to practice my singing."

"Has it been a million years already? My watch must've stopped." Cosmo said, looking at his watch, making Fred facepalm.

Tina's POV:
I was in Timmy's room with Fred who didn't believe that Timmy's singing would break every glass object in the room.

"Noooot on my waaatch~!" Timmy sang, breaking the mirror and goldfish bowl.

"Ha! Pay up!" I say and Fred handed me a hundred dollars with a glare.

"What the heck was that?" Wanda asked Timmy who said, "I don't know. I'm usually a pretty good singer, but the idea of singing with Trixie's making my voice stink. What am I going to do?!"

"Told you she was a jinx." I mumble, making Fred snort in agreement.

"Hmm... For the tough questions, television always has the answer! Here!" Cosmo said, poofing a remote glowing green in Timmy's hand.

"Use my radioactive remote." He said with a smile, making me frown.

"Isn't that dangerous? Maybe even, deadly?" I ask and Fred nods his head.

Timmy, however, pressed the button and lost his hair and eyebrows.

"You may lose your hair, but you'll never lose the remote." Cosmo says with dark sunglasses.

"Let me guess, it's your slogan?" Fred asked and Cosmo nods his head with a smile.

"I wish to have a picture as a screen saver." I say and Fred grants it before Wanda poofs Timmy with hair and eyebrows.

He soon switches on the TV and it's on my least favorite channel: Teeth TV.

Chip Skylark was to sing the National anthem at Bankee Stadium. He soon sang, repairing the damages on the fishbowl.

"How about you wish for his voice? After all, it's incredible." I say with a smirk.

"You're right, it is incredible. With a voice like that, I'd be the most musical, macho, multitalented young male holding his own next to Trixie Tang!" Timmy said with a smile, making me internally roll my eyes.

"I wish I had Chip Skylark's voice!"

Wanda raised her wand and granted the wish, taking Chip's voice and placing it in Timmy's mouth.

"Thanks Wanda, great idea Tina." He said in Chip's.

"Cool! It worked! La la la laaaaa~!" He sung, repairing the mirror.

The door was soon pushed open by both aunt Susan and uncle Darren who wore merchandise by Chip like the classic fangirls would.

"Where is he?! Where is he?!" Uncle Darren asked with a smile.

"We thought we heard Chip Skylark." Aunt Susan with a smile before looking at us two.

"Oh, it's just you two." They both say and aunt Susan teared up before crying, "Why couldn't I have given birth to Chip Skylark?!"

"Ouch. That hurts." I mumble before thinking, 'No wonder he has Fairy godparents.'

"Perfect! Come on, I've got a musical to audition for!" Timmy said, with a smile before leaving.

"You two coming?" Wanda asks and I say, "In a minute."

After she and Cosmo poof away, Freddy looks at me and asks, "Why?"

"Just watch." I say, gesturing to the TV with a smirk.

No one's POV:
After watching, Fred cringed and asked, "So that's why you suggested Timmy that plan?"

Tina nodded before saying, "Now I wish we were at Bankee stadium!"

Fred raised his eyebrow before granting her wish.

Meanwhile at school~
Timmy had gotten the role and found out that Chip's career was now over.

"Cosmo, Wanda, I didn't want Chip to have my horrible voice! I just wanted to have his voice to get the part in the play and not overshadow Trixie!" Timmy said to his fairies before Tina came in.

"They had to put your horrible somewhere." She said with a shrug, Wanda nodding in agreement.

"And Chip's throat was the only one open at the time!" Cosmo said with a smile.

"Besides, his career was gonna end sooner than later." Fred said before putting an arm around Timmy, "A musical is a once in a lifetime opportunity with Trixie Tang."

Timmy thought before saying, "I can't let Chip lose his career, even if it's with Trixie Tang. I wish I had my voice back!"

Tina rolled her eyes before saying, "Good luck. Because you'll need it. Lets go Freddy."

Time skip to Chip and Timmy getting their voices back~
"Don't worry Tina. You'll get him next time." Fred said as the two watched Chip and Timmy perform together on TV.

"I know, but at least we got to hit him at Bankee Stadium." Tina said and Fred chuckled before ruffling her hair.

"Good night, Tina." He said and turned into a bat after poofing himself into the cave.

"Night, Freddy..." Tina said and fell asleep, unaware of being watched.
_______________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry if I took so long! Good night, sleep tight and toodles~!

Total words: 1111