Chapter 12: Of course she likes you, you're adorable!

"It was really kind of you to take us to the 'Pointy Crown' Mama Cosma." Cosmo says with a smile.

"Yes, almost too kind." Fred mumbled with his eyes narrowed.

"Well, it is Fairy World's most famous restaurant. Only the finest for my little Cosmo-lulu and Frederick I wanted to see your goddaughter, she's so cute I could just." Mama Cosma said, looking at Tina before hugging her.

"And it was really nice of you to invite Timmy and Wanda. Hi, Timmy and Wanda!" Cosmo says while waving at the two who were seated where the restrooms and kitchen was.

"Why is it I had to come and she likes me?" Tina asked Fred who was looking through the menu.

"Because if I was to suffer, you suffer with me and of course she likes you, you're adorable!" Fred said before ruffling her hair with a smirk when she glared at him.

A waiter approached their table.

"Excuse me, are you Cosmo?" The waiter asked Cosmo.

"That's what it says on my undies. And they've never lied to me before!"

"How can we help you? Mysterious waiter whom I've never seen before." Mama Cosma asked and the waiter said, "I'm not really a waiter."

The waiter poofed himself to reveal a male fairy with light blue hair and blue eyes and a wide forehead.

"I'm Billy Crystal ball! And that's not really pudding." The male fairy told Timmy who spat out the unknown brown substance.

"That explains the wide forehead." Tina said with a smirk and Fred snickered.

"It's really Fairy World's favorite TV show, 'This Is Your Wish'!" Billy said with a smile and the restaurant changed to the TV show setting with the audience applauding.

"I wish for popcorn." Tina said and Fred granted her wish before picking her up and placing her on his crossed legs while he floated next to one of the cameras.

"Oh my gosh! This is so unexpected!" Cosmo said when he was on stage sitting on the red couch, the light shinning on him.

"I'm just as surprised as you are!" Mama Cosma said with fake surprise.

"No you're not!" Tina said and Fred chuckled before nodding in agreement.

"Hi Timmy! Hi Wanda! Hi Fred! Hi Tina!" Cosmo said waving at each of them.

Tina waved back while Fred did a peace sign.

"What?! This has to be some sort of diabolical plot!" Timmy said and Wanda said, "Timmy, ordinarily I'd agree with you..."

The two are soon hit with both doors.

"But the slight concussion is making me less suspicious. Has that hat always been orange?" Wanda asks, while Fred snickers before focusing on Cosmo.

"Welcome to the show where we honor a special guest by reliving the highlights of their lives. Cosmo, do you recognize this voice?" Billy asked and the curtain was pulled to show a Mama Cosma's figure.

Tina's POV:
"I love my little Cosmo dearly and ever since he was born, I've been terrified of losing him. I remember when Cosmo got his first wand." Mama Cosma said after being showed photos of Cosmo when he was an infant, baby, toddler and kid.

"Cosmo had many interests. Whether it was Art, he also loved sports." She said and we saw how he turned a disc into a three headed fire breathing dragon.

"Who's that idiot with the green hair?" Cosmo asks and Fred asks, "How many fairies have green hair and are an idiot?"

"It was after that, you were sentenced- I mean, sent to a special school for special fairy children, like you! Cosmo, do you recognize this rage?" Billy asks and the figure changes to...