Chapter 19: Yugapo what?

This chapter was a suggestion from kittyketeers and I hope you guys like it as much as I did hearing their suggestion. I tried my best.
-----------------------------------------------------
It was Friday. (Que the angels singing because hell- I mean school isn't there! 😊)

Tina and Timmy arrived home and got off the bus. Tina sighing in relief and wanting to get into her bed to sleep, while Timmy smiled happily and said, "Aw, right! The weekend!"

"No school or homework!" Tina said and they both dropped their bags on the ground the moment they entered.

"No Vicky babysitting~!" Timmy said as they both walked up the stairs.

"Just a nice fun weekend with your parents- what is this?" Tina asked on noticing Mr and Mrs Turner suitcases.

"You're leaving?!" Timmy yelled with a frown.

"On a weekend business trip!" Mr and Mrs Turner said with smiles.

"To 'Oceanside Resort Springs Beach'! They've got golf: not business, fishing: not business, deep sea diving: not businessing and eight different restaurants!" Mr Turner said, showing the two the brochure with a smile.

"And where pre-tell is the business?" Tina asked with her eyebrow raised and arms crossed.

"Well, uh... They've got a copier... That makes loopy noodle drinks!" Mr Turner said with a smile.

Tina rolled her eyes while Timmy asked with a frown, "You're going for a whole weekend?"

"We're all busted up about it too kids, but you'll be protected by Vicky!" Mr Turner said with a smile and the nearby poster of the boat floating sunk.

'And they didn't believe me when I said she's a jinx.' Tina thought while Mr Turner said, "I hope our fishing boat- I mean, business meeting! Doesn't do that!"

Mr and Mrs Turner winked to each other, while Timmy and Tina looked at them with bored expressions.

Tina thought for a moment, before snapping her fingers and asking, "Why don't I be the one to protect us?"

"What?" The three asked confused.

"I mean, instead of paying someone to watch us, I watch the two of us and instead of paying me, you let my curfew be 10:00 pm instead of 9:00 pm." Tina said with a smirk.

"I don't know..." Mrs Turner trailed off a bit skeptical.

"You two work so hard to earn your paychecks, don't you? And you don't seem to have a problem letting a girl you've hardly known for six years take your well earned money over family who only wants to spend time with her cousin." Tina said with a sad look on her face.

"She does make a point..." Mr Turner said and Mrs Turner sighed before saying, "Alright. Until we come back, you're in charge, Tina."

"Thank you, mum! I-I mean, aunt Susan!" Tina said with a small blush on her face.

Mrs Turner smiled, before Mr Turner added, "But we'll have Vicky check up on two."

"Wonderful." Tina said with a false smile on her face.

Tina's POV:
'I guess I have to visit a certain greedy, money loving bawd.' I thought before entering my room.

"Hello Tina." Freddy greeted and I greeted back before looking under my bed to find what I needed.

"Who are you going to beat up, this time and do I need to make a clone that will replace them?" Freddy asked with a smile and I playfully rolled my eyes before saying, "If I were to end Vicky, I seriously doubt anyone would miss her asides from the idiot parents of this town who need someone to babysit their precious gifts from above."