Chapter 14: Some secrets aren't meant to be known.

"I mean, yes. I'm allergic to oranges, feet creep me out and my goldfish are actually..."

"Gold. Yeah, whatever."

Tina came downstairs before going to the kitchen and grabbing an apple.

"Twerpette!" "Baka, you're not worth my time." Tina said, before Vicky grew red and grabbed the back of her shirt.

"What did you call me?!" Vicky fumed and Tina rolled her eyes before saying, "Nothing."

"What do you think of this?" Vicky asked, showing her the TV with clowns.

"Unless they have sharp teeth and are scary, this isn't worth my time either." Tina said, trying not to shiver at the sight.

The next day~
Tina rolled her eyes on seeing Timmy looking around a bit paranoid.

"What's up with you?" Fred asked Timmy who said, "Vicky knows my deepest, darkest secrets, I'm not safe anywhere!"

"Oh relax Timmy, she can't touch you here, you're at school! The safest Haven in the kid universe!" Wanda said, making Tina raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah! Nothing bad ever happens in school... Except for learning!" Cosmo said and Fred mumbled, "And bullies, peers and so on."

Tina walked in with him before stopping, Timmy walked a bit ahead before stopping as well and blinked.

There was a huge orange banner written, 'Orange Juggling Barefoot Clown Day!'

"Hi Timmy and Tina! Happy Orange Juggling Barefoot Clown Day!" All students and Vicky said with smiles.

They all wore oranges and were barefoot with clown makeup on their faces.

Vicky smiled evilly and tossed an orange in front of Timmy who looked at it before yelling and ran into a door.

Tina, on the other hand, rolled her eyes before kicking open for Timmy to run.

Tina's POV:
'I'll deal with her later.' I think, before the bell rings.

After a long, boring day, I had homework, that I purposely left in class.

"Excuse me, Blood Drop but I believe you forgot something."

I turn to see Ryan with my homework. I roll my eyes before reaching out to take it, but he takes my hand and kisses it.

Soon a hammer hits him on his head, knocking him out.

"Thank you." I mumble and Freddy chuckles before saying, "You're welcome."

I reach home and go to Timmy's room to find it looked like a military training base.

"This stinks! Vicky's using my secrets to make my life miserable! I need to get some dirt on her so I can do the same thing!" Timmy says and Cosmo says, "Well, if I had a secret, which I'm not saying I do, and if I were a girl, which I'm not saying I am, I'd write it down in a diary! Which I'm not saying I have."

"You have a diary?" Freddy asked from behind him, making him jump.

Timmy smiled evilly, before saying, "I wish I had Vicky's diary!"

Cosmo and Wanda glance at each other before granting his wish.

"But Timmy, a diary is a special place where girls and me, can express themselves openly and honestly without fear of being judged!"

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but Cosmo may be right! A girl's diary is special! And we have no right to snoop!" Wanda said and Timmy and I glance at each other before flipping to three pages.