Chapter 17: Emotions are nothing, but a weakness

Tina and Timmy had gone to the Dimmsdale City Pool.

"Hey Timmy, let's have a little cannonball contest." Tina said with a smirk and Timmy thought before saying, "You're on!"

They started with a low dive, before going to the med dive.

"These are too little. Let's try the high dive." Tina said, bored and a bit wet.

"The h-high dive?" Timmy asked and gulped on seeing how high it was.

"Yeah. Unless you're...Afraid." Tina said with a smirk and Timmy said, "No! Maybe you're afraid."

"Oh yeah, terrified. I'm literally quivering." Tina said, before walking a head of the line, shoving people into the water or ground.

"Ugh, it's the loser's cousin." Veronica said and Tina turned to her before saying, "Ugh, it's a stereotypic blonde pink wearing, zombie follower."

"Red-haired freak!" Veronica yelled and Tina smirked before saying, "At least this is my real hair and the freak is right here."

Tina showed her a mirror and Brad and Chad snickered along with Trixie while Veronica blushed in embarrassment.

Timmy, on the other hand, had gotten on the diving board and was shaking.

"Come on Turner, you can do it. Trixie's watching! You can do it!" Timmy told himself before Brad said, "Come on, Turner! What are you? Scared and poor?"

'Says the boy who wears shades indoors because he thinks he looks 'cool'.' Tina thought before Timmy said, "Yes, I'm scared! And I'm not poor, I'm middle class!"

"Move it!" Francis said, before shoving past people and stopped on seeing Tina.

"What do you want Francis? I don't recall scheduling you for a beating." Tina said, with narrowed eyes.

"I just want to dive. Is that so much to ask for?" Francis asked, trying not to seem nervous.

"Fine. If I find him with a bruise, I'll break your bloody bones." Tina said and stepped aside, letting him pass.

Tina's POV:
Timmy jumped into the pool and spat out the water.

I gave it a 5 out of 10, Trixie gave it a 3 out of 10, Brad gave it a 2 out of 10, Chad gave it a 4 out of 10 and Blond bimbo gave it a 3 out of 10.

Unfortunately, he was naked the moment he came out of the pool.

"Now he's scared, poor and naked!" Chad pointed out and Timmy's pink swim trunks were floating on the water.

"This is so embarrassing." Timmy said and everyone laughed.

I got my towel and wrapped it around him before heading to the diving board.

Francis was laughing and I rolled my eyes before shoving him off the diving board and into the pool.

I did a back flip before holding my knees as I hit the water.

I came out and saw everyone clapping.

I took another towel before drying my hair and body before wrapping it around myself.

Timeskip to reaching home~
Timmy was hiding under his bed and Wanda was trying to get him out.

"Oh come on out, Timmy. I know you're still embarrassed, but it's a natural emotion." Wanda said and Timmy said, "That's the problem! Emotions reek! I was afraid to dive, Francis scared me off the board and I was embarrassed because I was naked in public!"