Chapter 20: Evil Partners!

"Hello mother, hello father, can you help me with my homework?" Timmy asked, with a smile.

"We don't have time to help you with your homework like good parents should. We're watching our favorite show: The Bad Parent Hunter!" Mrs Turner said with a smile, still not looking from the TV.

"Yeah! So, here." Mr Turner said as he gave Timmy a boiling light green chemical in a test tube.

"Go play with this dangerous acid in the street!"

As Timmy was pushed, he accidentally spilt some of the acid on the door, thus making a large hole.

He smiled and went through the hole, passing by the host of the bad parent hunter.

Tina, on the other hand, was in her room and had a blindfold and knives on a table.

"If you can land a hit, I'll give you a new weapon that is dangerous and out of this world." Freya whispered with a smirk and spun her.

"Throw!" Freya yelled and Tina threw the knife, hitting the target that cried with tears in their eyes.

"Oh, shut up! She's barely hit anything vital." Freya said to the target before forcefully pushing the knife further in their lap.

"Again and this time, aim for their throat." Freya said and spun Tina before yelling, "Throw!"

Before the knife could reach the target's forehead, the knife floated mid air and dropped to the ground.

"Freya, what the actual fudge?!" Anti-Fred said, poofing in with a glare.

"Hey Freddy." Tina said, removing the blindfold, only for her eyes to widen on seeing the target.

"I thought you said we were going to use fake targets." Tina said while looking at Freya with a glare.

"We were, but fake targets don't cry out when you get a hit." Freya said with a sinister expression on her face.

"Christina, get down here!" Mrs Turner yelled from downstairs.

"What is it, now? Get rid of her and clean this room because it was your idea." Tina said to Freya before heading downstairs.

"Yes, aunt Susan?" Tina asked with a bored expression.

"Both you and Timmy should take out the trash, do your homework and brush your teeth, THIS INSTANT!" Mr and Mrs Turner said angrily.

Tina raised her eyebrow at her cousin before saying, "I'll get the toothbrushes and toothpaste."

They both angrily brushed their teeth while each dragging a trash bag. Timmy reading, while Tina was thinking whether or not to assist him.

They both threw the trash bags at the trash cans.

Timmy lied on one of them, while Tina laid on the grass.

Cosmo, Wanda and Freddy poofed in front of them in form of flies.

"Ugh, my life was a lot more fun when my parents didn't tell me what to do all the time!" Timmy said annoyed and Tina shrugged before saying, "Still better than my parents."

"But they're your parents! It's not their job to make your life fun." Wanda said and Cosmo said, "Yeah, pretty much the opposite. Like wives."

Freddy poofed a fly swatter and hit Cosmo with it.

"The very least you can do is be grateful, idiot!" Freddy hissed and Wanda smiled at him in a grateful manner.

"Opposite? Cosmo, that's it! I'll wish to do the exact opposite of what my parents say!" Timmy said with a smile.