Chapter 18: Meet my annoying twin sister!

This chapter contains mentions of alcohol abuse and mild swearing and emotions.
-------------------------------------------------------
Anti-Fred hadn't expected her of all people to visit or he would have packed his things and gone with Tina to Anti-Fairy World and stayed until Christmas perhaps.

I'm sure you're wondering who her is.

Well, it was Freya Hathaway.

Freddy's fraternal twin sister who he despised oh so very much.

Picture of her above.

"Freddy-bear! I missed you so much~! Did you miss me?!" Freya asked while hugging him tightly.

He tensed and didn't even hesitate to ask, "Are you done with your public display of affection? If so, get off me!"

Freya did so, but did not stop smiling.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your sister I've never heard of?" Tina asked, gaining both siblings' attention.

"Tina, this is my annoying other half, Freya. Annoying other half, this is my goddaughter, Tina Icewell." Fred introduced and the two waved at each other with small smiles of their own.

Freya looked at Tina, before saying, "You're not as adorable as I thought you were."

'Thank purple.' Tina thought before saying, "And you're not as dense as I thought you were."

Freya giggled before saying, "Thank you."

Anti-Fred looked between the two before rolling his eyes and saying, "I'll be in the cave if you need me, Tina."

He poofed away and the two looked at each other before Freya said, "Let's go do something, fun."

Freya raised her wand and poofed them to a building with flashing lights and loud music.

Tina's POV:
As soon as we went inside, we were met a strong unfamiliar stench.

'Wait a minute. Bottles of beer on shelves, random guys and girls dancing- who am I kidding? Grinding against each other... Holy cow! We're at a flipping club!' I think and soon notice my clothes have been changed into a knee length midnight blue dress with purple boots.

Freya had concealed her wings, wand and crown.

"This is..." I say, but Freya asks with a smirk, "Unbelievable? I know, sweetie. It's not everyday an eleven year old girl is at a club."

She grabs my hand and drags me to the dancefloor.

I don't know how long we danced, all I know is Freya didn't stop drinking a colorless alcohol.

'What was it called again? Teguila? Ah, yes, tequila!' I thought before hearing, "This was a bad idea."

"The worst. If I'm under age, how comes we haven't been kicked out?" I ask and she giggles before handing me a mirror.

"You turned me into an adult?!"

I looked like a normal nineteen year old girl, but had a black streak in my red hair.

"Kinda. Anyone who is a fairy or an anti-fairy will see you're an eleven year old." She said and offered me a cocktail drink.

I shook my head and she shrugged before drinking it.

"He hates me, doesn't he?" Freya asked and I thought before saying, "I'm not actually sure. Dislike perhaps, but hate?"

"Why, though?" Freya asked and I shrugged signifying that I didn't know.