Chapter 6: Friends with Swirly hair cotton candy and Gummy bear green idiot?!

Tina was surprised when there was a strong looking fairy in green, holding a giant wand standing in her room with her cousin present along with Cosmo and Wanda.

"What the Purple?" Tina asked, shocked and closed the door behind her.

"Christina Icewell-" She cut Jorgen off by saying, "Tina Icewell."

"You seem to be the unlucky godchild to get a godfather who is-"

"Part fairy and part anti-fairy, I know. Also, who says I'm unlucky? If anything, every godchild in the world is unlucky to have a boring, no fun godparent/s." Tina said with her arms crossed, meaning every word she said.

Fred poofed in just on time with tears in his eyes.

"I knew this kid was the best the moment I looked at her." He said and hugged her before regaining his posture and narrowing his eyes at Jorgen.

"What do you want? And if it isn't my old friends." He said with venom, surprising everyone, but Tina.

"Who knew little Timothy had fairy godparents who are cheerful and colorful... It sickens me." Tina said, making the three glare at her.

"At least mine aren't a ball of negative energy." Timmy said and Tina rolled her eyes before saying, "Positivity are for hipsters and goodie-two-shoes like you."

"As much as I'd like to see you beat up Turner, let me tell you the good news!" Jorgen said while pushing the two from each other.

"Fine, i'm listening." Tina said and Jorgen cleared his throat before saying, "You can keep Fred under one, condition."

"He has to get along with other fairies in FairyWorld, including these two."

"What?! You want me to get along with them?! Swirly hair cotton candy and gummy bear green idiot?!" Fred asked, pointing at Wanda and Cosmo.

"It's not like I want to do this either, but unless you want to lose her..." Wanda said gesturing Tina.

"*sigh* Fine, I'll do it for her." Fred said and Jorgen said, "Excellent! Now that all of that is settled, goodbye and good luck!"

As soon as he poofed away, Tina falsely smiled before saying, "I wish these three weren't in my room."

Fred smirked before raising his wand, poofing them away.
_______________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry if I took long or if it was short. Hope you had a good day and toodles~!

Total words: 400